Wii Owners, Nintendo REALLY Wants You To Buy A Wii U, OK?

#151sonic777Posted 5/1/2013 2:42:25 AM
Buretsu posted...

You know, baiting someone just to mark them is the ULTIMATE b**** move, right?

It's just below quoting someone's message that you just finished marking.

Sadly, Buretsu has been nerfed big time in the last few updates. He's now joke character status. Even Dan is higher tier than him.
---
squatch22 = defeated
#152AhnoldDoodPosted 5/1/2013 2:57:49 AM
Remember how everyone was saying that Nintendo puts no effort into telling people that the Wii U =/= Wii?

Now they do, and people are still trying to find a problem with it.
#153Neo_HeartlessPosted 5/1/2013 3:12:53 AM
Soo, if I get this right, Nintendo sends out an advert to all Wii owners telling them about the WiiU, and everyone is taking this to say its because people can't tell the difference?

Is this a failure on Nintendo's part due to poor advertising? Yeah of course.

However, why aren't more people worried about the underlying endemic of stupidity this has revealed? That people are actually so inept, so spoon fed, that they cannot think for themselves and do a little research?

And you people wallowing in this, the same people who are proclaiming how Nintendo not having a big show at E3 will backfire because it's only aimed at Nintendo fans.

Well for 2 E3s Nintendo showcased the WiiU, and mentioned how it was a new console. Twice. And it's still failed to capture people.

So who really watches E3?
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#154senelcoolidge_Posted 5/1/2013 4:06:02 AM
Why is this really a problem? People wanted Nintendo to market the Wii U and this is their way of going about things. Nobody can't honestly believe that once the PS4 and Durango get closer to release date, that there won't be ads and videos plastered all over the psn store and 360 interface.

I mean, really?
---
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12
#155Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:23:21 AM
So kirby, i got a buy 2 get one free at gamestop.
im grabbing shadows of the damned and pokemon black 2 (for my sister) give me another game. I have all current and last gen systems.
was thinking of grabbing silent hill hd but i heard some bad things about it.

Never played either. If you want a HD collection go with the hitman collection.

Remember how everyone was saying that Nintendo puts no effort into telling people that the Wii U =/= Wii?

Now they do, and people are still trying to find a problem with it.

Nintendo is not god. We are allowed to laugh at their bad marketing.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#156flufffyPosted 5/1/2013 8:28:01 AM
Desperation.
---
''All those I have loved are dead, and I am to blame.... I choose death.''
#157Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:49:20 AM
Desperation.

Hey! Your not allowed to say that becase Nintendo is trying!

/sarcasm
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#158Noke0Posted 5/1/2013 8:51:05 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
Soo, if I get this right, Nintendo sends out an advert to all Wii owners telling them about the WiiU, and everyone is taking this to say its because people can't tell the difference?

Is this a failure on Nintendo's part due to poor advertising? Yeah of course.

However, why aren't more people worried about the underlying endemic of stupidity this has revealed? That people are actually so inept, so spoon fed, that they cannot think for themselves and do a little research?

And you people wallowing in this, the same people who are proclaiming how Nintendo not having a big show at E3 will backfire because it's only aimed at Nintendo fans.

Well for 2 E3s Nintendo showcased the WiiU, and mentioned how it was a new console. Twice. And it's still failed to capture people.

So who really watches E3?

If you watch E3, you're not a "real" gamer. Kappa
---
Nintendo ID - oBluEx ; GT: oBluEx
Currently Playing: Many PC, PS 1-2, Xbox, Nintendo and various handheld games.
#159Ryan SiPosted 5/1/2013 8:59:42 AM
Wii U is currently over-priced for the value it offers.

I bought my PS3 two years ago with arguably the same level of performance, a Blu-Ray player, 160GB HDD, easily chargeable Bluetooth controller, and a handful of quality games.....for $100 cheaper than what Wii U currently is.
#160Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:06:44 AM
Wii U is currently over-priced for the value it offers.

I bought my PS3 two years ago with arguably the same level of performance, a Blu-Ray player, 160GB HDD, easily chargeable Bluetooth controller, and a handful of quality games.....for $100 cheaper than what Wii U currently is.

Nintendo is free to make their console as weak as possible, but they need to be prepared for bad sales if they refuse to price it accordingly. You think they would have learned from the 3DS
---