We need another 'NINTENDOOOMED' topic

#1Rev0luti0nN0wPosted 5/1/2013 12:16:33 AM
As if we don't have enough right?

Microsoft, under that idiot Steve Ballmer, has gone from on top of the world to laughing at the iphone (lol), missing the tablet and phone market, losing desktop marketshare to Apple, and closing in on sinking in 3-5 years.

Sony has had to sell a couple billion dollar buildings to actually have a profitable quarter.

Nintendo, however, is having a console that just released and is doing poorly, yet they made a profit.

You know what this means?

NINTENDOOOMED!

Microsoft and Sony both go mainly for raw power, using an AMD APU. Nintendo goes for efficiency. Obviously low ghz and having an efficient machine means it does worse then the previous gen, and won't hold up to next gen. I don't need to see if that happens, I don't need to see if the Wii U is actually efficient, I just know even though I'm not a developer. You know why?

NINTENDOOOMED!

I also need to complain about the 32 gb ssd. Nintendo cheapened out on this drive ya know . I don't need to hold out and see if the ssd performs well, it's cheapening out! I mean, I have a usb 2.0 1 tb externa; hdd, and a samsung 830 128 gb ssd in a usb external 3.0 enclosure. The External 2.0 drive is obviously better since it's bigger, even though it hangs for 10 seconds everytime I want to watch *ahem* certain types of videos, while the 830 loads everything in an instant. You know why this is?

NINTENDOOOMED!

And look at the tablet controller! LOL tablet controller. It looks so awful, I hate it even though I haven't touched it. You know why?

NINTENDOOOMED!
---
PC: 2500k, 16 gb ram, 7970.. If this was a PS4 it would have 128 gb ram and a AMD Faildozer
PSN: Zellio2010 NintendoID: Zellio2013
#2squatch22Posted 5/1/2013 12:20:56 AM
Seems legit
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#3Rev0luti0nN0w(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 12:21:25 AM
ikr
---
PC: 2500k, 16 gb ram, 7970.. If this was a PS4 it would have 128 gb ram and a AMD Faildozer
#4Pac12345Posted 5/1/2013 12:23:08 AM
I like your style, TC.
#5TalentedMPosted 5/1/2013 12:25:33 AM
Stay classy man.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#6Rev0luti0nN0w(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 12:29:11 AM
no
---
#7embrandedonePosted 5/1/2013 12:41:12 AM
Here's a little tidbit from a radio show called 'Round the Horne'

"Doooomed! DOOOOMED! Doomed! I got me a touch of the doooooooom"
---
"Nostalgia Goggles is just an excuse the FPS generation uses to defend their crappy games...like FF13 or RE6"
#8PSOLavisPosted 5/1/2013 12:49:37 AM
Rev0luti0nN0w posted...

Microsoft, under that idiot Steve Ballmer, has gone from on top of the world to laughing at the iphone (lol), missing the tablet and phone market, losing desktop marketshare to Apple, and closing in on sinking in 3-5 years.

Sony has had to sell a couple billion dollar buildings to actually have a profitable quarter.

Nintendo, however, is having a console that just released and is doing poorly, yet they made a profit.

NINTENDOOOMED!

Microsoft and Sony both go mainly for raw power, using an AMD APU. Nintendo goes for efficiency. Obviously low ghz and having an efficient machine means it does worse then the previous gen, and won't hold up to next gen. I don't need to see if that happens, I don't need to see if the Wii U is actually efficient, I just know even though I'm not a developer. You know why?

NINTENDOOOMED!

I also need to complain about the 32 gb ssd. Nintendo cheapened out on this drive ya know . I don't need to hold out and see if the ssd performs well, it's cheapening out! I mean, I have a usb 2.0 1 tb externa; hdd, and a samsung 830 128 gb ssd in a usb external 3.0 enclosure. The External 2.0 drive is obviously better since it's bigger, even though it hangs for 10 seconds everytime I want to watch *ahem* certain types of videos, while the 830 loads everything in an instant. You know why this is?

NINTENDOOOMED!

And look at the tablet controller! LOL tablet controller. It looks so awful, I hate it even though I haven't touched it. You know why?

NINTENDOOOMED!

How about you mention 3.4 mil sales against 5.5 mil expected. Over $200 mil loss. Lack of third party support which was promised. Failure to meet sales quota for 3DS. Wii U supposedly hacked in less then a year. Resources pulled from E3 as to not even try to compete with the 720 and ps4. Nintendo sending messages to Wii owners to upgrade. CEO coming out and defending how the Wii U is no underpowered, while giving no evidence to support it. Loss of rayman exclusive. ~55k us sales for a month. Promise of quality games monthly was not kept. Wonderful 101 supposedly has an extremely short campaign. Failure of CoD Black Ops 2 to sell on Wii U. Shall others go on, or do you not want to talk about the actual faults of the Wii U? Perhaps we can talk about its strengths instead for a change :O
#9StealthlysPosted 5/1/2013 7:07:49 AM
PSOLavis posted...
Rev0luti0nN0w posted...

NINTENDOOOMED!

NINTENDOOOMED!

NINTENDOOOMED!

NINTENDOOOMED!

How about you mention 3.4 mil sales against 5.5 mil expected. Over $200 mil loss. Lack of third party support which was promised. Failure to meet sales quota for 3DS. Wii U supposedly hacked in less then a year. Resources pulled from E3 as to not even try to compete with the 720 and ps4. Nintendo sending messages to Wii owners to upgrade. CEO coming out and defending how the Wii U is no underpowered, while giving no evidence to support it. Loss of rayman exclusive. ~55k us sales for a month. Promise of quality games monthly was not kept. Wonderful 101 supposedly has an extremely short campaign. Failure of CoD Black Ops 2 to sell on Wii U. Shall others go on, or do you not want to talk about the actual faults of the Wii U? Perhaps we can talk about its strengths instead for a change :O

nah just spam it 9001 times.
#10ska_dude101Posted 5/1/2013 7:11:37 AM
Rev0luti0nN0w posted...

NINTENDOOOMED!

I hate it when people try to talk about earnings when they obviously have no idea what they're talking about.