No real gamer should go without a wii U

#91msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 1:17:04 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
msunshine posted...
^ my point exactly. You like to talk nintendo down, implying making a nsmb game is somehow easy. It took THREE years. Three years is not rare for a game. Halo 4 is far from the only game that took that long.

*Sigh*

You keep missing my point. Oh well.

I did not miss your point. You HAVE no point. You grossly underestimate the time it takes to make a nsmb game, because you don't understand what it takes to make a game.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS
#92Rival_Blue_1999Posted 5/1/2013 2:04:22 PM
SychinLegacy posted...
trenken posted...
If they make a Mario Galaxy 3 I will seriously abandon this company. Time to do something new now. They are trapped in safe sequel mode and its time to get back to how they were in the 90s. Ambitious, hungry and extremely creative.

Meanwhile Halo 10, God of War 12, Uncharted 8 are all must haves right?

---
Nintendo Network: Jon_14
#93Von23Posted 5/1/2013 2:21:02 PM
LOL

This topic has so much ignorance that it's mind blowing

-People ragging on Nintendo for pumping out NSMB games then proceded to say that Halo ,GeoW,GoW,Uncharted and CoD is better when they release games almost yearly.

-Dudes talking about game development times when the truth is that outside NSMB Nintendo has diffent teams working on DIFFERENT games.( Not some team developing Mario while another Mario game was just released. it's usually done simultaneously by two different teams. why do you think AC games get made so damn much?

-People in general talking about how they've been done with Nintendo for a while now(then why are you here?)

I'm not surprised. All logic flies out the window when it comes to hating on Nintendo.
---
This ain't nothing like Kung-Fu more like watch what the Gun do.
#94deathslovePosted 5/1/2013 2:30:41 PM(edited)
msunshine posted...
I mean seriously. This is the system that will have sequels to the best games of the 7th gen, mario galaxy 2 and monado. Plus fire emblem, zelda, platinum games, hell even nintendo land is fun and challenging.

Zelda? You really included zelda after TP, SS, and Spirit tracks? Those have been the worst zelda games ever. The quality of their games has been going down hill. The only legit one you posted was fire emblem.

Also to the guy above me I doubt they are just talking about NSMB but mario in general. Mario games come out much more often than any other series of games.
#95msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 2:39:14 PM
deathslove posted...
msunshine posted...
I mean seriously. This is the system that will have sequels to the best games of the 7th gen, mario galaxy 2 and monado. Plus fire emblem, zelda, platinum games, hell even nintendo land is fun and challenging.

Zelda? You really included zelda after TP, SS, and Spirit tracks? Those have been the worst zelda games ever. The quality of their games has been going down hill. The only legit one you posted was fire emblem.

Also to the guy above me I doubt they are just talking about NSMB but mario in general. Mario games come out much more often than any other series of games.

Yes, Zelda.
---
#96lonlonmilkloverPosted 5/1/2013 2:56:17 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Correction every real gamer should go without a wii U, well every real gamer that doesn't just buy everything because they have tons of excess cash and don't know the value of a dollar.

Xbox 360 = $299 release price.
# of amazing games for system = 2. (Blue Dragon $20, Trials HD, $12)

Total price: $350 after tax for 2 fun games.

Value of dollar =/= Everyone's preferences.
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
#97msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:32:59 PM
lonlonmilklover posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Correction every real gamer should go without a wii U, well every real gamer that doesn't just buy everything because they have tons of excess cash and don't know the value of a dollar.

Xbox 360 = $299 release price.
# of amazing games for system = 2. (Blue Dragon $20, Trials HD, $12)

Total price: $350 after tax for 2 fun games.

Value of dollar =/= Everyone's preferences.

lol
---
#98Enigma149Posted 5/1/2013 3:36:23 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
msunshine posted...
It only shows how little you understand about game development.

Oh? Go on, explain. Generations took 3 years, NSMBU took over 2, that's freaking worrying.

Let me put it to you this way -

Generations was a glitch-rodden mess built by combining several game engines the developers purchased the rights to use, and another engine they developed themselves.

NSMBU had a smaller development team, had 2/3 the time of development, and managed to come out with no notable glitches at all.

It's the same for pretty much every Nintendo game - outside of the one major glitch in SS, which was fixed in a week, no major glitches exist. That's one of the reasons they take so long - Nintendo delivers an extremely polished experience.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#99Enigma149Posted 5/1/2013 3:41:00 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
art_of_the_kill posted...
Elem187 posted...
I feel you TC... Anyone who writes off a NIntendo console because its "too kiddy" isn't a real gamer.

Right....you're not a real gamer if you write off Nintendo consoles, but writing off Sony/MS consoles is perfectly fine.

So true. Nintendrone mindset right there.

No one said that.

My God - you're all like Clint Eastwood, arguing with your own chairs.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#100msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:41:16 PM
Enigma149 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
msunshine posted...
It only shows how little you understand about game development.

Oh? Go on, explain. Generations took 3 years, NSMBU took over 2, that's freaking worrying.

Let me put it to you this way -

Generations was a glitch-rodden mess built by combining several game engines the developers purchased the rights to use, and another engine they developed themselves.

NSMBU had a smaller development team, had 2/3 the time of development, and managed to come out with no notable glitches at all.

It's the same for pretty much every Nintendo game - outside of the one major glitch in SS, which was fixed in a week, no major glitches exist. That's one of the reasons they take so long - Nintendo delivers an extremely polished experience.

I have to agree on this.

This gen had some amazing games, like mass effect and the whitcher 2.

All of them are full of bugs.
---