"Nintendo Direct at E3 is a Mistake only Nintendo Fans Will Watch"

#1Neo_HeartlessPosted 5/1/2013 3:55:26 AM
To the people saying this. You ARE aware that the last two E3 presentations had large segments dedicated to the WiiU, were Nintendo focused on pointing out it was a new console.

Yet you same people constantly roll through the muck to point out that no one knows the difference between the Wii and WiiU. This would mean, however, that these people didn't watch those E3 presentations.

So... uhh... who actually watches E3? Oh that's right, gaming fans, the ones who will watch this presentation and who will see the news on gaming sites regardless.

Well, unless they have some inane bias against a certain company, but that doesn't possibly exist no sir.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#2Enigma149Posted 5/1/2013 4:03:55 AM
Reassurance topic.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#3Neo_Heartless(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:44:18 AM
Enigma149 posted...
Reassurance topic.

If you say so.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#4Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 5/1/2013 4:48:19 AM
nobody watches e3 or directs. all the hype comes from gaming sites , or YouTube shortly AFTER the event
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs. UMVC3: Chris/Strange/Amaterasu
#5Neo_Heartless(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:53:54 AM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
nobody watches e3 or directs. all the hype comes from gaming sites , or YouTube shortly AFTER the event

Actually I tried my best to watch all the presentations last year, but that's because watching them on streams to watch people's reactions can make them far more interesting.

However that's only because I knew of those streams through other sources. Your average person who has trouble figuring out what new hardware is unless it's explained to them slowly with big words doesn't know or care.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#6knightimexPosted 5/1/2013 5:15:18 AM
Enigma149 posted...
Reassurance topic.

Marked for trolling
---
Old School Style Games FTW!
#7SirchTheahPosted 5/1/2013 5:20:30 AM
I would assume that only Nintendo fans would watch a Nintendo E3 conference.
Especially an E3 when they are only talking about games and not and new hardware.

Loads of people watched it last year because of all the buzz about the Wii U, Just like this year Sony and Microsoft will get a lot more watchers because people will be interested in the new consoles.
#8jjeerryyonly9Posted 5/1/2013 5:26:39 AM
Even when there is a lot of new hardware scheduled to debut at E3, I still don't have the patience to sit through all of the coverage. I would rather just see a summary of it all a day or two later.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#9Neo_Heartless(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 5:28:55 AM
SirchTheah posted...
I would assume that only Nintendo fans would watch a Nintendo E3 conference.
Especially an E3 when they are only talking about games and not and new hardware.

Loads of people watched it last year because of all the buzz about the Wii U, Just like this year Sony and Microsoft will get a lot more watchers because people will be interested in the new consoles.

Well, I tried to watch all 3, because I don't have an unnatural, unyielding hatred for a company based on the products they make, well apart from EA.

I would say gamers... smart gamers, older gamers, ones who know of the internet for something other than facebook and youtube, these are the people who will watch E3.

Everyone else, the dudebros, the casuals, the soccer moms, the people too inept to realise the WiiU is a new console, they won't know or care.

These are the people who apparently Nintendo are failing to convince, the same people who caused the downfall of Nintendo by supporting the Wii.

The hypocrisy is astounding.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#10NarutoPosted 5/1/2013 5:32:35 AM
It's so irritating when people make topics replying to a generalized statement. Who's saying this stuff? Just reply to those posts instead of making a topic because it does end up becoming a reassurance topic.