Most memorable e3 moment without a conference

#11RockD79Posted 5/2/2013 2:23:30 PM
My most memorable moment was at E3 '01. I was standing in front of the Pikmin demo station and saw Miyamoto sneak out onto the show floor. Then I watched these two clowns get down on their hands and knees at his feet doing the classic Wayne and Garth... "We're not worthy". Then two suits appeared and dragged Miyamoto off the floor.
---
Just Finished: Lego LOTR, Currently Playing: MH3U Next Up: ?
#12excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 7:09:06 PM
RockD79 posted...
My most memorable moment was at E3 '01. I was standing in front of the Pikmin demo station and saw Miyamoto sneak out onto the show floor. Then I watched these two clowns get down on their hands and knees at his feet doing the classic Wayne and Garth... "We're not worthy". Then two suits appeared and dragged Miyamoto off the floor.

That would have been cool to see. How did Miyamoto react before being dragged back?
#13biggy204Posted 5/2/2013 7:16:24 PM
ARushAndAPush posted...
Non Specific Action Figure
Nintendo Direct, the day before E3.

He/she needs their own game, that way people who hate Nintendo for no New IP's could be like, well we got "Non Specific Action Figure: The Game".
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#14QuagsireQingPosted 5/2/2013 8:03:28 PM
biggy204 posted...
"Non Specific Action Figure: The Game".

An eShop title, maybe? I could dig it. He also needs to be an Assist Trophy in Brawl (I'm sure everyone's said this at least once).
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#15RockD79Posted 5/2/2013 8:36:43 PM
excitebike64 posted...
RockD79 posted...

That would have been cool to see. How did Miyamoto react before being dragged back?

He was smiling. He's tried to sneak out multiple occasions. He definitely shows an interest in people playing his games. He likes seeing that. At '03 he approached my buddy and asked "What games do you like to play?" It was quick but it's nice to see how serious he takes asking around before getting dragged back off the show floor lol! They don't like him to wander off lol!
---
#16kaliskonigPosted 5/2/2013 8:41:16 PM(edited)
Brawl.
and damn i laughed my ass off at that pic in tc's link.
#17Dr_FacerPosted 5/2/2013 8:41:34 PM
Most memorable E3 moment without a conference?

Sexy Booth girls.
#18dmaster342Posted 5/2/2013 9:06:43 PM
Definitely the initial artwork for Zelda: Skyward Sword. It looked fantastic after seeing it and really didn't need the conference to build up hype. I remember the discussion about what we know now as Fi was awesome to read.
#19lowuwPosted 5/2/2013 9:10:09 PM
Non Specific Action Figure
#20RockD79Posted 5/3/2013 5:21:10 PM
Dr_Facer posted...
Most memorable E3 moment without a conference?

Sexy Booth girls.

Sexy Booth girls traveling with Gary Coleman promoting Postal 2. Priceless.
---