Best graphics on WiiU?

#21AndoMikePosted 5/1/2013 4:40:26 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
AndoMike posted...
sunK1D posted...
You know the system is failing when you have to reference a third-party for best graphics.

I thought it was odd that every post before this one was actually a meaningful and on-topic post. Thanks for playing, you've won a trip to the ignore list!

So you ignore him simply because you don't like his spot on point? What are you? 12?

Are you 12?? You agree with the logic that if a system's best looking games is third-party; then the system is failing???

I'm not blind to the fact that the WiiU isn't doing so hot right now, I don't care that it's brought up; I still enjoy it. I just cant accept when people start using nonsense as logic.
---
NNID: AndoMike
PSN: AndoMike
#22msunshinePosted 5/1/2013 4:43:03 PM
sunK1D posted...
msunshine posted...
sunK1D posted...
You know the system is failing when you have to reference a third-party for best graphics.

So there were never any successfull systems?

Last I checked the Wii was very successful with Mario Galaxy and etc.

Last time I checked mario galaxy was not released 5 months into the consoles life, and last time I checked mario galaxy was not the best looking game on the wii.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS
#23SlimeSwayzePosted 5/1/2013 5:23:18 PM
NFSWU and Blops 2. Honestly, I don't think anything else on the WIi U comes close, at the moment.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#24selfdeztructionPosted 5/1/2013 7:13:54 PM
Dizzy_Kronic posted...
I just got myself a Plasma VT50, and want to test it out. What game would you guys say has the best graphics on the WiiU?

I bought a Plazma last year and I still love it,make sure you buy a good calibration disc (preferably bluray).

I really love the way that Nintendo Land,Mario U,Mass Effect 3,Batman AC:AE,BLOPS 2,Zombi U,Rayman and MHU (to a lesser extent) look on my tv.

Is your tv 3D?2D to 3D conversion typically stinks but it looks really good with the Wii U because of the lighting and shaders that the system uses for depth.
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#25b1gt0nePosted 5/1/2013 7:25:50 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
AndoMike posted...
sunK1D posted...

I thought it was odd that every post before this one was actually a meaningful and on-topic post. Thanks for playing, you've won a trip to the ignore list!

So you ignore him simply because you don't like his spot on point? What are you? 12?

Says the adult male who trolls here,....DAILY!! Lmao :O
#26andrea987Posted 5/1/2013 8:05:51 PM
NFSMWU and Trine 2 DC.
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Ni no Kuni, Need for Speed MWU, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Batman ACAE, Trine 2 DC.
#27Banjo2553Posted 5/1/2013 8:32:32 PM
Sailor Goon posted...

It's not even spot-on. It's complete bunk and irrelevant to the discussion anyway.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#28Jacob46719Posted 5/1/2013 8:45:53 PM
Dizzy_Kronic posted...
I just got myself a Plasma VT50, and want to test it out. What game would you guys say has the best graphics on the WiiU?

um Smash bros. in the future?
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Littlebigplanet 2, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, 007 Legends, StarCraft 2