good kids game out now?

#11msunshinePosted 5/4/2013 11:10:40 PM
Get her sin and punishment 2.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR
#12Mattatron42Posted 5/5/2013 4:45:14 AM
lego city, pacman is on vc, maybe the croods game if she had any interest in the movie.

and don't bother with the losers and trolls that will undoubtedly post in here.
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#13Mattatron42Posted 5/5/2013 4:47:02 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
Call of Duty. :p

I don't know, when I was that age I was playing Contra, Life Force and Ghosts 'n Goblins. Lego City might be a good one since she can putz around and go at her own pace. If money is no object then maybe Skylanders.

people just don't bring up life force enough, what a great game.
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#14IcedEarthaholicPosted 5/5/2013 6:18:31 AM
Mattatron42 posted...
ChipChipperson posted...
Call of Duty. :p

I don't know, when I was that age I was playing Contra, Life Force and Ghosts 'n Goblins. Lego City might be a good one since she can putz around and go at her own pace. If money is no object then maybe Skylanders.

people just don't bring up life force enough, what a great game.

For sure, that game also had a wonderful soundtrack too. On OCRemix, these two guys Midee and Prozax did a wonderful job of remixing the song from Stage 6 of that game into a pop rock style, the result was simply beautiful, check it out sometime, "Tactile Freefall" it's called.

As for the topic at hand, I definitely agree Lego City Undercover is a good choice. Not too challenging to get through the main game, and has more than enough dialogue that will make you and her laugh.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#15deathwave21Posted 5/5/2013 6:21:32 AM
Call of Duty is the best kids game out right now.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? If so, contact the Detroit Lakes, Minnesota USMC Recruiting Office
#16pikachupwnagePosted 5/5/2013 6:23:32 AM
Skylanders giants..if your wallet can handle it.

NSMBU(Not so much a kid game as appropriate for all ages)

Lego city undercover.
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board! Official pokemon fanboy of the NDF!
#17cybersonic233Posted 5/5/2013 6:29:47 AM
if she wants a racing game Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is a good game Nintendo Land for multiplayer theres The Croods which is aimed at kids