No Injustice Gods Among Us dlc for Wii U

#11Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 5/1/2013 4:35:13 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Cant wait til this console fades into obscurity.

It'll never happen. They may alienate 3rd parties even more and have terrible online, but once they roll out the 1st parties, the system will explode. I know you'll compare it to Gamecube and those games, but Nintendo games just so sell much more these days compared to Gamecube/GBA days.

I'm not a fan of Wii U to be honest. I'm only buying it for Smash, X, and the new 3D Mario and Kart. I can't see myself purchasing anything else they could release unless there are some truly unique titles, and I definitely won't be buying multiplats on it.
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs. UMVC3: Chris/Strange/Amaterasu
#12Baha05Posted 5/1/2013 4:40:05 PM
Is it weird that people are actually complaining about a Fighting Game not getting DLC?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#13Trunks 2003(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:41:56 PM(edited)
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

It'll never happen. They may alienate 3rd parties even more and have terrible online, but once they roll out the 1st parties, the system will explode. I know you'll compare it to Gamecube and those games, but Nintendo games just so sell much more these days compared to Gamecube/GBA days.

I'm not a fan of Wii U to be honest. I'm only buying it for Smash, X, and the new 3D Mario and Kart. I can't see myself purchasing anything else they could release unless there are some truly unique titles, and I definitely won't be buying multiplats on it.

ya im going to not buy multiplats too sounds like a good rule to follow.
---
Click my name to get my 3DS friend code. Pm me though gamfaqs with your code if you add me.
#14Sailor GoonPosted 5/1/2013 4:42:01 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

im sure many users here feel the same way about you.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#15ChaoticVortexPosted 5/1/2013 4:42:54 PM
Baha05 posted...
Is it weird that people are actually complaining about a Fighting Game not getting DLC?

The point is the Wii U is once again getting shunned.

In terms of fighting games getting DLC characters, yeah that's BS and always will be. They announced it almost before the game even came out. I really hate business practices like this. Release a game too early so you can milk customers for the rest of the content that should have been there in the first place.
#16Enigma149Posted 5/1/2013 4:44:41 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

im sure many users here feel the same way about you.

Agreed.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#17Baha05Posted 5/1/2013 4:44:51 PM
ChaoticVortex posted...

In terms of fighting games getting DLC characters, yeah that's BS and always will be. They announced it almost before the game even came out. I really hate business practices like this. Release a game too early so you can milk customers for the rest of the content that should have been there in the first place.

Ever think that Wii U could get exclusive characters? DLC does tend to have exclusive things depending on where you buy the game or for what system.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#18Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 5/1/2013 4:48:40 PM
I know people will probably laugh this off, but there's a reason fighting game tournaments don't use the Wii U version of Tekken Tag 2 or Injustice. They aren't optimized for competitive play at all. Worse online, unreliable update and DLC policies, and no ability to use an arcade stick.

And these days, fighting game tournament players are a huge part of that category of games.
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs. UMVC3: Chris/Strange/Amaterasu
#19nbean16Posted 5/1/2013 4:50:27 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Then why did you say you wanted to buy one yesterday?
#20spacejamjordanzPosted 5/1/2013 4:54:18 PM
Baha05 posted...
ChaoticVortex posted...

Ever think that Wii U could get exclusive characters? DLC does tend to have exclusive things depending on where you buy the game or for what system.

No. I can guarantee you that's not gonna happen.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>