No Injustice Gods Among Us dlc for Wii U

#51Reece504Posted 5/1/2013 7:00:56 PM
Trunks 2003 posted...
Reece504 posted...
NRS never said NO by the way and also I have the 360 version only thing you guys are missing is preorder skins and ios skins which im wondering if the ios skins work or not they should since you just have to sync your wbid account with a iphone that has the game. Also they announced harley quinn classic costume as well as teen titans deathstroke, classic cyborg, and Odyssey wonder woman. If you don't care about costumes then its no big deal and if you dont like Lobo its no big deal other than that you're not missing much unless you're like me and have to have everything in a game.

no you cant get the ios skins on the wii u and they keep dancing around any questions about the wii u version then say this they don't want to just say no so that the wii u version continues to sell.

dang so no wbid account thing in the settings option? thats dumb its enough already they caught flak for having the skins only for those with ios and not android now this. They did however say if people demand enough they will bring it to android. Im glad I got this on 360 got every preorder skin by sheer luck and good trades Im a big DC/marvel head so i have to have every costume and character games like DOA meh the girls look good but not 15 bucks good for like 2 costumes lol and they announced momiji for dlc for doa pass.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#52ajko000Posted 5/1/2013 7:02:32 PM
Nintendo is so blatantly ignorant it's hard to believe they lasted this long.
---
GameFAQs in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpdZwuyEmRk
#53Dersu_UzalaPosted 5/1/2013 7:11:24 PM(edited)

They'd be third-party or dead now if not for the gigantic casual market they could safely fall back on during the Wii/DS era, even as software sales for all non-mainline games plummeted. Now all those people have left to smartphones and Facebook, and will never be back.

The Wii U's price is inevitably going to come down, though. I'll probably end up getting one for Pikmin/Smash/Bayo 2/Wonderful 101, if nothing else.
#54Trunks 2003(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 7:10:54 PM
Dersu_Uzala posted...

They'd be third-party or dead now if not for the gigantic casual market they could safely fall back on during the Wii/DS era. Now all those people have left to smartphones and Facebook, and will never be back.

well if there 3rd party falls through for the wii u they will go down the toilet on the next system.
---
Click my name to get my 3DS friend code. Pm me though gamfaqs with your code if you add me.
#55Dersu_UzalaPosted 5/1/2013 7:15:10 PM(edited)
Nah, Nintendo's been able to survive in the past without third-party support. They need to deliver on that lineup of killer first-party games soon, though, or at least announce them. It's clear that Nintendo has struggled with HD development, and found it incredibly difficult to get accustomed to.

Getting a new 3D Mario, Mario Kart and Smash Bros. out for the holidays would significantly improve the system's chances, but there's no way they'll be able to pull it off.
#56-Demonic_Dante-Posted 5/1/2013 7:14:45 PM
Maybe the Wii U Will get a complete edition down the line?
#57Trunks 2003(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 7:17:25 PM
-Demonic_Dante- posted...
Maybe the Wii U Will get a complete edition down the line?

i hope.
---
Click my name to get my 3DS friend code. Pm me though gamfaqs with your code if you add me.
#58TrixonePosted 5/1/2013 7:23:39 PM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
I know people will probably laugh this off, but there's a reason fighting game tournaments don't use the Wii U version of Tekken Tag 2 or Injustice. They aren't optimized for competitive play at all. Worse online, unreliable update and DLC policies, and no ability to use an arcade stick.

And these days, fighting game tournament players are a huge part of that category of games.

Wait, what? Is this true? It's too preposterous to be true.
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: SSFIV:AE, DS - Samurai of Legend
#59lp913Posted 5/1/2013 7:28:10 PM(edited)
WORD TO THE WISE: Assassin's Creed III Wii U was treated the EXACT same way. DLC for that game wasn't even listed on the back of the casing......guess what? All of its DLC is available right now on the eShop, went right over most gamers head, too........

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if the Wii U's DLC was quietly released (perhaps all of the pre-order and ios skins along the way as well) for download on the eShop because WB/NRS knows that would likely enrage the larger PS3/360 camps that plopped down more money at retail with the skins involved plus fooling around with IOS to get all the other unlocks while Wii U would get the free pass.

Think about it, that's not something you would happily confirm to everyone that the much smaller community would get benefits over the larger ones.....The last online Wii U game NFS: Most Wanted Developer Criterion gave no indication that DLC was coming. NRS for Injustice on the other hand are telling people to "stay tuned" in wake of the Nintendo Direct confirmation plus the Wii U listing in the Lobo trailer.,,,,,

I say to all Wii U Injustice owners (no offense, TC) but IGNORE topic titles like these and lets see at DLC release dates IF Nintendo and NRS actually holds to their word for Wii U DLC (after all, THEY BOTH advertised it to us!)
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#60Dersu_UzalaPosted 5/1/2013 7:36:24 PM
Wait, what? Is this true? It's too preposterous to be true.

It's not. There's only one arcade stick for the Wii U (the Tekken Tag 2 one), but it exists.