No Injustice Gods Among Us dlc for Wii U

#61Trunks 2003(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:37:57 PM
lp913 posted...
WORD TO THE WISE: Assassin's Creed III Wii U was treated the EXACT same way. DLC for that game wasn't even listed on the back of the casing......guess what? All of its DLC is available right now on the eShop, went right over most gamers head, too........

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if the Wii U's DLC was quietly released (perhaps all of the pre-order and ios skins along the way as well) for download on the eShop because WB/NRS knows that would likely enrage the larger PS3/360 camps that plopped down more money at retail with the skins involved plus fooling around with IOS to get all the other unlocks while Wii U would get the free pass.

Think about it, that's not something you would happily confirm to everyone that the much smaller community would get benefits over the larger ones.....The last online Wii U game NFS: Most Wanted Developer Criterion gave no indication that DLC was coming. NRS for Injustice on the other hand are telling people to "stay tuned" in wake of the Nintendo Direct confirmation plus the Wii U listing in the Lobo trailer.,,,,,

I say to all Wii U Injustice owners (no offense, TC) but IGNORE topic titles like these and lets see at DLC release dates IF Nintendo and NRS actually holds to their word for Wii U DLC (after all, THEY BOTH advertised it to us!)

if we were getting the dlc from the start then why ignore any questions about the wii u version? also why say we don't have anything yet if they know that they are doing dlc for the wii u version? Its simple they don't want to say no because the sells for the wii u version will come to a screeching halt.

also for you saying how the other owners would get made they don't have to give details they just have to say yes the wii u is getting dlc.
---
Click my name to get my 3DS friend code. Pm me though gamfaqs with your code if you add me.
#62fhsfootball74Posted 5/1/2013 6:40:47 PM
Trunks 2003 posted...
lp913 posted...
WORD TO THE WISE: Assassin's Creed III Wii U was treated the EXACT same way. DLC for that game wasn't even listed on the back of the casing......guess what? All of its DLC is available right now on the eShop, went right over most gamers head, too........

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if the Wii U's DLC was quietly released (perhaps all of the pre-order and ios skins along the way as well) for download on the eShop because WB/NRS knows that would likely enrage the larger PS3/360 camps that plopped down more money at retail with the skins involved plus fooling around with IOS to get all the other unlocks while Wii U would get the free pass.

Think about it, that's not something you would happily confirm to everyone that the much smaller community would get benefits over the larger ones.....The last online Wii U game NFS: Most Wanted Developer Criterion gave no indication that DLC was coming. NRS for Injustice on the other hand are telling people to "stay tuned" in wake of the Nintendo Direct confirmation plus the Wii U listing in the Lobo trailer.,,,,,

I say to all Wii U Injustice owners (no offense, TC) but IGNORE topic titles like these and lets see at DLC release dates IF Nintendo and NRS actually holds to their word for Wii U DLC (after all, THEY BOTH advertised it to us!)

if we were getting the dlc from the start then why ignore any questions about the wii u version? also why say we don't have anything yet if they know that they are doing dlc for the wii u version? Its simple they don't want to say no because the sells for the wii u version will come to a screeching halt.

also for you saying how the other owners would get made they don't have to give details they just have to say yes the wii u is getting dlc.

Since your post is coming from Facebook whos to say that the page admin has the authority to say one way or the other?
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#63Ryan SiPosted 5/1/2013 6:41:32 PM
Pretty much a slap in the face to Nintendo. It's clear publishers aren't taking the system seriously and it's becoming a trend.

I will admit, Nintendo's online infrastructure is somewhat of a turn-off when comparing consoles. They just have to do everything so illogically or a**-backwards, I don't understand it.

shinra35800 posted...
I won't disagree with this because dlc is the decline of gaming anyway, but I will say that I hope they will release the full version of the game as another disc.

DLC isn't the downfall of gaming. When used properly there's nothing wrong with it. NetherRealm Studios at least with Mortal Kombat (their first game) didn't nickel and dime people out of content that should have been in the original game....I just picked up the Komplete Edition for $18 NEW off Amazon.
#64Trunks 2003(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:45:00 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
Trunks 2003 posted...
lp913 posted...

Since your post is coming from Facebook whos to say that the page admin has the authority to say one way or the other?

well a lot of wii u owners have bin asking for days now about the dlc for it and nothing completely ignored you would think that someone with authority would of said yes by now if that was the answer.
---
Click my name to get my 3DS friend code. Pm me though gamfaqs with your code if you add me.
#65fhsfootball74Posted 5/1/2013 6:47:18 PM
Trunks 2003 posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
Trunks 2003 posted...
lp913 posted...

well a lot of wii u owners have bin asking for days now about the dlc for it and nothing completely ignored you would think that someone with authority would of said yes by now if that was the answer.

I'm sure they'll do an official announcement that it either is or isn't coming in the near future.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#66toma13Posted 5/1/2013 6:48:41 PM
Dersu_Uzala posted...
Wait, what? Is this true? It's too preposterous to be true.

It's not. There's only one arcade stick for the Wii U (the Tekken Tag 2 one), but it exists.

Plus any game that supports the classic controller should be able to use any of the Wii sticks, like the TvC one for example.
---
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
#67Banjo2553Posted 5/1/2013 6:56:19 PM
I thought the Wii U version initially got exclusive content? That made me think that this version was going to be supported further.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#68Trunks 2003(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:56:52 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
Trunks 2003 posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
Trunks 2003 posted...
lp913 posted...

I'm sure they'll do an official announcement that it either is or isn't coming in the near future.

well i hope your right and all my raising hell was for nothing.
---
#69Dersu_UzalaPosted 5/1/2013 6:57:46 PM
Plus any game that supports the classic controller should be able to use any of the Wii sticks, like the TvC one for example.

Are there any Wii U games that support it? I thought they needed the Pro Controller.
#70Trunks 2003(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:57:48 PM
Banjo2553 posted...
I thought the Wii U version initially got exclusive content? That made me think that this version was going to be supported further.

no we got no extra content at all. :C
---