No Injustice Gods Among Us dlc for Wii U

#71Banjo2553Posted 5/1/2013 6:59:39 PM
Interesting. I must've been misled about it then.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#72Devil_wings00Posted 5/1/2013 7:00:40 PM
Well this is what happens when nintendo makes one of the major markets online completely gimped (Europe) and doesn't bother to find a more elegant solution. Devs just won't bother. Hey at least they bothered to make a Wii U port in the first place, that's more then most are willing to do right now.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
#73Baha05Posted 5/1/2013 7:01:38 PM
Devil_wings00 posted...
Well this is what happens when nintendo makes one of the major markets online completely gimped (Europe) and doesn't bother to find a more elegant solution. Devs just won't bother. Hey at least they bothered to make a Wii U port in the first place, that's more then most are willing to do right now.

That makes zero sense
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#74dsar901Posted 5/1/2013 7:13:46 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Cant wait til this console fades into obscurity.

Don't worry you won't have to wait long haha WIth stuff like this hapening only a fool would invest in third arty games on a Nintendo system, and Nintendo's First party games have been practically non existant lately.
#75spacejamjordanzPosted 5/1/2013 7:13:51 PM
Banjo2553 posted...
I thought the Wii U version initially got exclusive content? That made me think that this version was going to be supported further.

No. We got nothing. That's why topics like this exist here.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#76mistergrownmanPosted 5/1/2013 7:24:26 PM
dsar901 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Don't worry you won't have to wait long haha WIth stuff like this hapening only a fool would invest in third arty games on a Nintendo system, and Nintendo's First party games have been practically non existant lately.

In all fairness.. When I went to Gamestop to pre-order the game. I initially intended to preorder for Wii U, but the advertised pre-order bonuses were not available. No Red Son pack, or the season pass. That didn't sit well with me, so I switched my pre-order to 360.
---
Guns don't kill people. Husbands who come home early do.
#77Trunks 2003(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 7:27:28 PM
mistergrownman posted...
dsar901 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

In all fairness.. When I went to Gamestop to pre-order the game. I initially intended to preorder for Wii U, but the advertised pre-order bonuses were not available. No Red Son pack, or the season pass. That didn't sit well with me, so I switched my pre-order to 360.

well i pre-ordered before those bonuses came out then i called gamestop and asked if the wii u got those bonuses too and i was told yes.
---
Click my name to get my 3DS friend code. Pm me though gamfaqs with your code if you add me.
#78GunzleaderPosted 5/1/2013 7:29:18 PM
slowly regreting our wii U purchases aren't we? ok nintendo go ****** yourselves. if you'll never get dlc what good are you?
---
Persona series ftw. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#79oshawott4everPosted 5/1/2013 7:29:21 PM
Faceman_ posted...
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
I know people will probably laugh this off, but there's a reason fighting game tournaments don't use the Wii U version of Tekken Tag 2 or Injustice. They aren't optimized for competitive play at all. Worse online, unreliable update and DLC policies, and no ability to use an arcade stick.

And these days, fighting game tournament players are a huge part of that category of games.

arcade sticks are literally made to make players look like idiots. "Let's get on our knees and put a joystick in my lap!" Sickening.

Probably the dumbest thing I've read in this whole thread.
#80mistergrownmanPosted 5/1/2013 7:29:24 PM
Trunks 2003 posted...
mistergrownman posted...
dsar901 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

well i pre-ordered before those bonuses came out then i called gamestop and asked if the wii u got those bonuses too and i was told yes.

Obviously the guy you talked to on the phone wasn't actually looking in his system. I was actually at the store, and he couldn't ring it up.
---
Guns don't kill people. Husbands who come home early do.