No Injustice Gods Among Us dlc for Wii U

#91SyphoV2Posted 5/2/2013 3:16:24 AM
Baha05 posted...
ChaoticVortex posted...
The point is the Wii U is once again getting shunned.

In terms of fighting games getting DLC characters, yeah that's BS and always will be. They announced it almost before the game even came out. I really hate business practices like this. Release a game too early so you can milk customers for the rest of the content that should have been there in the first place.

Ever think that Wii U could get exclusive characters? DLC does tend to have exclusive things depending on where you buy the game or for what system.

That is not going to happen.
---
Something to Fear.
#92The_King82Posted 5/2/2013 3:51:20 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
The_King82 posted...
Baha05 posted...
ChaoticVortex posted...
The point is the Wii U is once again getting shunned.

In terms of fighting games getting DLC characters, yeah that's BS and always will be. They announced it almost before the game even came out. I really hate business practices like this. Release a game too early so you can milk customers for the rest of the content that should have been there in the first place.

Ever think that Wii U could get exclusive characters? DLC does tend to have exclusive things depending on where you buy the game or for what system.

LMAO! That was hilarious. Need more jokers around here. Yes pun intended.

How was that funny? The last two Assassins Creed games got exclusive PS3 content - only if you bought it at gamestop. Plenty of titles get various forms of DLC from various retail outlets as a pre-order bonus. Some DLC is timed. Some DLC really depends on what platform you get it on.....I fail to see how that was funny.

Seriously? Oh yeah, the wii u will get exclusive DLC that the the 360 and PS3 won't get. /sarcasm. LOL! Not likely going to happen. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out since the wii u IS NOT getting DLC at all.
---
8GB OF GDDR5 RAM!!!!!
#93Rasputin77Posted 5/2/2013 5:09:19 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Cant wait til this console fades into obscurity.

im sure many users here feel the same way about you.

Careful, Kirby... never lob them a softball! If people have a chance to jump on an easy "Whuuu... no, you" reply, they will.

I am personally not ROOTING for this console to fade, but... I'm also not saying it won't happen. =( Or isn't happening.

Anyway, anyone have any good KotH matches lately? Find a good online training room? Get a room together for some fun... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. That's right. Nevermind.
---
Wii U board logic: Posting anything that isn't praise = trolling. Defending that action = running to their rescue.
You can't make this s*** up. XD
#94Trunks 2003(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 6:12:36 AM
Nintendo Consumer Service

"Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback regarding DLC being available for Injustice: Gods Among Us. I can certainly understand your thoughts on this matter and want you to know how much we appreciate you sending them in. I also want to assure you that your comments will be added to our records and made available for other departments at the company to use as they see fit.

I also encourage you to contact Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment with your feedback as they ultimately make the decision what to include for their game. To get contact information for this company, go to the following web address and click on the company name:

http://www.nintendo.com/corp/licensees_third.jsp

Sincerely,

Dale Thompson
Nintendo of America Inc."

looks like i was right. :C
---
Click my name to get my 3DS friend code. Pm me though gamfaqs with your code if you add me.
#95TheBonfiniPosted 5/2/2013 6:24:39 AM
Nintendo lovers don't like DLC or third party games unless they're exclusive to Nintendo or they get the definitive version. This clearly isn't one of those three so who cares? No real Nintendo fan.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#96SlimeSwayzePosted 5/2/2013 9:34:13 AM
Virus66 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
Can't help but wonder how much this has to do with the lack of a HDD in the Wii U. Probably a lot, since I'm sure the number of people who have bought and utilized external hard drives has been marginal, at best. And so many people were praising Nintendo, saying it was good of them to buck what has become the standard by not utilizing a large internal storage device. I hope those people don't complain about the lack of DLC, because you're now getting what you asked for, which is nothing.

The HDD has nothing to do with it. If that was the case, then the 360 would never have gotten DLC because the Arcade model exists, or the PSP/Vita wouldn't because of their lack of internal storage.

The Arcade model does still exist, but it's not the standard, and it's absolutely not the model of choice for people who buy a lot of digital content. As for the PSP/Vita, I would argue that Sony made a mistake not including internal storage on those devices as well. Nintendo simply made the same mistake, in my opinion.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#97ferval100Posted 5/2/2013 2:14:29 PM
ChaoticVortex posted...
What nonsense is this?

8 year old systems will get the DLC but not a system that just came out? Is the Wii U online infrastructure really that hard to work with?

I love that you think it's the online infrastructure as to why the Wii U isn't getting the DLC.
---
We are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
http://youtu.be/u3X5f3gY4iw - THE MAN!
#98hydra_dragonPosted 5/2/2013 2:35:02 PM
So the one game I was thinking about getting, when I got a wiiu, has now been scratched off my list, due to no DLC. Not that I like DLC to begin with, but why would I buy an inferior copy of the game?
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#99xChaosLordxPosted 5/2/2013 2:58:51 PM
Why would they port the DLC to the Wii-U? Its called cutting their losses after the game didn't sell that well on Wii-U. Its something Nintendo should learn how to do.
#100The_Shadow_LinkPosted 5/2/2013 5:11:33 PM
So, Batgirl got leaked on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Character size of 165mb. It all but confirms the Lobo/Batgirl/Zod/Scorpion lists that match what's on the .ini files and what the Brazilian Voice Actors said.

But perhaps more damning is that the file size it shows. That's essentially a full character right there. It tells me that they are done with these characters already. No way are they still making these characters right now. Which means we are dealing with one of the most dreaded types of DLC.

Server-Locked DLC. The DLC has already been pre-made. Probably a long time ago. And is instead stored on a server and then time-released after a set period of time. It makes sense really, despite the amazing sales of the Mortal Kombat DLC, we only got those 4 Season Pass characters, despite the demand for more. Plus Fighting Games invoke balance above all else, you want to make the DLC characters balanced with the regular characters, what better time to do that then make all the characters at once and balance them during production?

It's a trade as bad as On-Disc DLC in my mind. Characters have already been made but purposably being sold later as the illusion of add-on content. It's harder to determine when they are stored on a server you can't access, but seeing how that Batgirl has the final character size already? Yeah, all but confirms it.

And this is the only time ever that On-Disc DLC might actually have been better in this case than Server-Locked DLC. At least we would have got the DLC characters in that case...

Although now knowing this truth, don't buy the game until a Complete Edition comes out.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~