Please post here if you care that Wii U is not getting EA Sports games.

#1Sharky8Posted 5/1/2013 8:31:23 PM
Just a list, please. Who cares that the Wii U, this year, is not getting EA sports games, in particular Madden.

Does anyone care?
#2Schwepps01Posted 5/1/2013 8:33:23 PM
I think the question at this point is, are you surprised that the Wii U is not getting Madden. To which I reply no, the Wii U is practically allergic to games at this point.
#3carmen_leung89Posted 5/1/2013 8:35:36 PM
I'd like to have at least one NHL game. Doubt Wii U gets any EA games until Nintendo repairs EA's damaged ego.
#4nasumiPosted 5/1/2013 8:41:27 PM
Like it or not sports games help to sell systems. Even if the WiiU did get Madden, the online community would be a fraction to the Xbox 360 and PS3.
#5MilesTeg420Posted 5/1/2013 8:42:59 PM
What about others like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Battlefield? Those are more of an issue.
#6iKhanicPosted 5/1/2013 8:46:12 PM
I do. I've waited 8 looooooong years for a decent baseball game to come out at all. Now that EA's finally got the MLBPA right's back, they can make one. Problem is, they haven't done it yet, and this whole Madden fiasco isn't helping it's chances for Nintendo systems.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#7spacejamjordanzPosted 5/1/2013 8:47:05 PM
I don't even buy sports games, but on that note.. I'm not even going to try and justify or spin the absence of them either.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#8Jack_the_monke7Posted 5/1/2013 8:51:00 PM
Personally? The only sports series I care for is Madden and the series has been going downhill for a long time now. I've played every game since '07 less and less to the point where I only own 12 and 13 because my brother bought them and I might have played a total of like 15 football games between the two ccombined.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#9UponADarkThornePosted 5/1/2013 8:55:16 PM
I care, because they sell.

Mind you, I hate them and think EA ruins everything they touch. But for some reason people like them.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson