Comparing and contrasting the Wii and WiiU

#1GuywithWiizdomPosted 5/2/2013 12:07:01 PM
(Yeah, maybe not the best topic title) :P

Anyone who is a Nintendo fan (whether exclusive to Nintendo or is also a fan of Sony/Microsoft) or someone who just loves Nintendo and hopes for the best for the Big N, listen well.

There has been confusion on the Wii U, with many people thinking the Gamepad is just an add-on to the original Wii. They believe the Wii U is an "upgrade", and not a new system. And with Nintendo's advertising being...lacking, to say the least, we must do something ourselves to help. I'm here to say that we must educate those who are confused (if they'll listen, that is). Nintendo has made a lot of great games for everyone to enjoy. They've done a lot for us, now it's our turn to help Nintendo (and I don't mean with just buying their products). We must, ourselves, try to inform people the differences of the Wii and Wii U. Show a side-by-side view of the consoles, maybe. Show that the Wii U is, in fact, the next console from Nintendo.

The point is, if Nintendo's efforts aren't doing enough, we can help with our own. I realize that many may not wish to listen, but it's better than just doing nothing. Show your support and love for Nintendo.

And if there are people who are already doing this, well, more power to you. Keep it up and get more support going.

And for those who may scoff at me for this topic, ;PPPPPPPPP That's what I got to say to you. I don't care if you call me a fanboy or "Nintendrone" at least I care about Nintendo and wish the best for them, even in these troubling times. Many others would just wish for Nintendo's downfall without mercy or compassion...the vultures.

Well, I got my say out. Use Miiverse, as well, if possible...since I've heard it's gonna be most everywhere ;)
---
Failure to complete a challenge sets up for the next attempt.
Never taking that attempt is the REAL failure.
#2ska_dude101Posted 5/2/2013 12:11:29 PM
I'd facepalm right now, but I'm afraid I'd have to do it so hard I'd end up knocking myself out.
#3Schwepps01Posted 5/2/2013 1:04:46 PM
LOL. Do you think Nintendo is some small child that needs help from its drones? They're perfectly capable of running themselves, even if it isn't obvious from the lame-brain decisions they have been recently making. To think, the drones are trying to help out their corporate masters sell more of their own console. Get a hobby, bro.
---
#4GuywithWiizdom(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 1:36:36 PM
I anticipated something like this. At least it's better than saying gloom and doom for Nintendo. At least I WANT to help Nintendo see better days. At least I'm not insulting people for effort.
---
#5ChaoticVortexPosted 5/2/2013 1:38:40 PM
Schwepps01 posted...
LOL. Do you think Nintendo is some small child that needs help from its drones?

I would trust a small child to do Nintendo's job better at this point.
#6Beatperson14Posted 5/2/2013 1:44:45 PM
GuywithWiizdom posted...
I anticipated something like this. At least it's better than saying gloom and doom for Nintendo. At least I WANT to help Nintendo see better days. At least I'm not insulting people for effort.

Yeah you're just being the typical drone doing the typical drone thing while drone drone drone

How bout them games
#7GuywithWiizdom(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 2:06:50 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
GuywithWiizdom posted...

Yeah you're just being the typical drone doing the typical drone thing while drone drone drone

How bout them games

And you're being the typical insulting jerk. At least I'm trying to help.
And what about showing the differences of the Wii and Wii U to those confused ones, aka the "casual gamers" who just see the Gamepad as an "Add-on"? Don't you think that could help? You can't play games without the system they are made for.

Also, at least I'm not the only one DRONING on how drones drone on. Thank you for joining us <3
---