Man this has got to be the most hated console of all time :/

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/2/2013 3:16:58 PM
Tons of hate from the press, developers, techies, gamers, and even some Nintendo fans themselves.

Its like everytime I turn around, someones got the ol bashin hammer out.

WTH, has any other console received this much heat? Its insane :/
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2CharskiPosted 5/2/2013 3:17:44 PM
My friends and I like it.
#3PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 3:18:11 PM
Charski posted...
My friends and I like it.

I like it too actually.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4trenkenPosted 5/2/2013 3:19:44 PM
No not that I can remember, and Im in my mid 30s so I remember every console very well and how they were all received. Its easily the worst ive ever seen, but it doesnt have to stay that way if Nintendo can bang out some seriously original AAA games, no more safe sequels.

And 3rd party support for this machine in particular is going to be critical. See the Wii was something so different and new at the time, it was able to get by without great 3rd party support. Well we know Nintendo cannot pump out too many of their own games per year, and most consumers dont feel like they need another Wii, so I really think it needs 3rd party support close to on par like the PS3 and 360 got.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#5PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 3:20:16 PM
Seriously though, this isnt even like kickin a man when hes down. This is like kickin him with spiked boots while the rest of the world holds him down and shoves a live grenade up his arse...
---
#6picanoPosted 5/2/2013 3:21:27 PM
Do you remember the taco? I mean... N-Gage?

Or hell, Vita has been (and continues to be) ragged on.
---
Shadow Kirby 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNj-HmieoMk&fmt=22 Watch!
http://picanogfx.unotaku.com 3D Art and Catgirls!
#7art_of_the_killPosted 5/2/2013 3:23:03 PM
PS3 c. 2006
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#8ARushAndAPushPosted 5/2/2013 3:23:26 PM
3DS had it worse.

At least no one's claiming the Wii U will kill your eyeballs.
#9PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 3:24:47 PM
picano posted...
Do you remember the taco? I mean... N-Gage?

Or hell, Vita has been (and continues to be) ragged on.

I dunno man, this seems worse. Atleast the press, the techies, and the dev world arent kicking the Vita right now.
---
#10PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 3:25:10 PM
ARushAndAPush posted...
3DS had it worse.

At least no one's claiming the Wii U will kill your eyeballs.

Yet lol
---