Man this has got to be the most hated console of all time :/

#31PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 5:09:17 PM
Might as well post my predictions for the other upcoming consoles as of now...

PS4: I predict this will be another expensive-at-launch piece of tech that most people wont bother with until some pricecuts

720: Granted its catching some hate for its "always online" requirement, I still think that, if the rumors of a cheap to purchase console with a monthly fee are true, then the cheapster gaming world at large wont be able to resist its low entry price and Microsoft will again dominate another gen.

Just my predictions, I could totally be wrong here...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#32thisguy12Posted 5/2/2013 5:17:28 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Might as well post my predictions for the other upcoming consoles as of now...

PS4: I predict this will be another expensive-at-launch piece of tech that most people wont bother with until some pricecuts

720: Granted its catching some hate for its "always online" requirement, I still think that, if the rumors of a cheap to purchase console with a monthly fee are true, then the cheapster gaming world at large wont be able to resist its low entry price and Microsoft will again dominate another gen.

Just my predictions, I could totally be wrong here...

I agree with these predictions.
Microsoft has always been a really good contender in the gaming market.
Supposedly there will be augmented reality glasses...
#33CharskiPosted 5/2/2013 5:20:51 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I think the haters really just want Nintendo to go third party soooo bad. I think they want to play there games, but they dont want to shell out for the console to play them on.

Hence all the praise for the WiiUs misfortune at the moment.

But isn't it that if Nintendo were to drop out of console development they said they would drop out of the game industry too?
#34TubulaPosted 5/2/2013 5:20:51 PM
Anyone noticed how in the last three generations, the weakest console ended up winning?

5th Generation:

PS1

6th Generation:

PS2

7th Generation:

Wii
---
What is a Mega Man? A miserable little pile of circuits! But enough talk, have at you!
#35LordRazielPosted 5/2/2013 5:21:43 PM
Its a bad joke to gamer and developer. This console should be out in 2007, top. Not 2013, period. Its too late for that kind of specs.
---
-------------
Dashing
#36PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 5:22:24 PM
Charski posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I think the haters really just want Nintendo to go third party soooo bad. I think they want to play there games, but they dont want to shell out for the console to play them on.

Hence all the praise for the WiiUs misfortune at the moment.

But isn't it that if Nintendo were to drop out of console development they said they would drop out of the game industry too?

Supposedly thats the case
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#37anon_firePosted 5/2/2013 5:26:52 PM
LordRaziel posted...
Its a bad joke to gamer and developer. This console should be out in 2007, top. Not 2013, period. Its too late for that kind of specs.

Wii U? Then you would have an extremely unstable console.
---
NNID: alaz21
#38Stefan1277Posted 5/2/2013 5:28:48 PM
It got a slow start because Nintendo released it too soon, and the hate comes from brogamers and gamefaqs, mostly. Devs in the states, being brogamers (cause their CoD clones pay the bills) would obviously go against this because it's "cool to hate Nintendo".
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#39darkqueenhelbaPosted 5/2/2013 5:29:52 PM
CD-i and Jaguar were pretty hated. I think it's just easier to spread the word now with the internet.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#40anon_firePosted 5/2/2013 5:30:12 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
It got a slow start because Nintendo released it too soon, and the hate comes from brogamers and gamefaqs, mostly. Devs in the states, being brogamers (cause their CoD clones pay the bills) would obviously go against this because it's "cool to hate Nintendo".

You gotta be kidding.

Nintendo always released new consoles 6 years apart from each other.
---
NNID: alaz21