3D Mario, Smash, Mario Kart, and Zelda will save the Wii U right?!

#1Godstriker8Posted 5/2/2013 4:37:47 PM
Well it didn't save the GameCube did it?

PS2: 150 million consoles sold
Xbox: 24 million consoles sold
GameCube: 21.6 million consoles sold.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#2Baha05Posted 5/2/2013 4:38:58 PM
Except that the sales for the Gamecube were fine, Sony just really went over the bar with the PSOne and PS2. It still had good titles on the system.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3Godstriker8(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 4:40:24 PM
The GameCube lost to Microsoft's very first console. In a market that used to be dominated by Nintendo, that was pretty bad.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#4PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/2/2013 4:40:42 PM
Thats the only shot it really has left TC. Heres hoping
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#5Baha05Posted 5/2/2013 4:43:02 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
The GameCube lost to Microsoft's very first console. In a market that used to be dominated by Nintendo, that was pretty bad.

Fact of the matter with the Gamecube was disc, if bigger sized discs were used it could have done better.

However this console war stick is pretty damn dated. I the end all 3 brought great games to the table, same with the gen before it, the gen after it, and the new 8th gen will surely bring in great games too.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#6TubulaPosted 5/2/2013 4:49:54 PM
I believe so, yes. Nintendo brings the games, consumers bring the cash.
---
What is a Mega Man? A miserable little pile of circuits! But enough talk, have at you!
#7vital_tundraPosted 5/2/2013 4:51:16 PM
Yeh Nintendo was afraid of piracy and it didn't help that it was their first time going disk. They paid a pretty price just with that. Nintendo always has a system seller for me though. A game that I don't regret buying a console for. Heck MHU3 is already kinda my system seller, played more of that game then I have ever touched my Xbox.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#8CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/2/2013 4:53:52 PM
It did for me.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#9Jacob46719Posted 5/2/2013 4:56:28 PM
Godstriker8 posted...

But then they dropped out of the race, and look how many were sold with the wii and the DS and the 3DS. for Nintendo, going for power was the mistake.
---
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, 007 Legends, StarCraft 2, SM3DL, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
#10Jacob46719Posted 5/2/2013 4:57:29 PM
Jacob46719 posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

But then they dropped out of the race, and look how many Nintendo consoles were sold with the wii and the DS and the 3DS. for Nintendo, going for power was the mistake.

Tweaked.
---
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, 007 Legends, StarCraft 2, SM3DL, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon