Wii U freeze with Injustice Gods Among Us

#11xChaosLordxPosted 5/2/2013 6:17:26 PM
Hikari_Yagami posted...

it's not that useless, Nintendoland still works on it

I stand by my original comment, lol.
#12SocranPosted 5/3/2013 12:24:33 AM
If you got all the updates, and it still consistently freezes, it does seem like it's a problem that's unique to either your system or your disk. See if you can exchange the game for a "working" copy, and if that one still freezes, call Nintendo and report a hardware failure.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#13DarkAdonis123Posted 5/3/2013 12:46:08 AM
I was having freezing issues with the 360 version. Clearing my cache fixed the problem. I don't know what you could do for the Wii U version.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#14fuzi11Posted 5/3/2013 2:11:50 AM
When I started Injustice the first time (and only time, as I played it the first time yesterday) the menu music still played while the Injustice Title screen already appeared. But after like 10 seconds everything was normal: Injustice Music and the Injustice Screen so maybe you didn't wait for the loading to finish and tried to manually reset it which made it freeze