Mario kart double dash the last best mario kart?

#11ThatGuyZPosted 5/2/2013 6:23:31 PM
DD is where the more casual elements started coming into play:

- Items popping in higher frequencies (plus just being better in general) up to screw over multiple players at a time.
- A number of techniques were taken out to make everything "fair" for more players-being able to prevent slipping on Bananas was removed
- The Blue Shell now had its explosion which made going into 1st a major pain
-The control was all over the place; it felt like you were riding on fields of oil all of the time.

Honestly, until I played it with my friends this year, it was my favorite console MK game, but thankfully, it's not below MKWii, which turned up the casual elements to the extreme, making a number of races complete clusterbumps of rage and pure unfairness (this is EXTREMELY prevalent in the GP mode).
---
Jumping around, reading Tropes all day. Got video games to play, school sure isn't easy. 3DS FC-5370-0900-3336/Wii-U: NewZen41
#12TubulaPosted 5/2/2013 6:30:45 PM
I absolutely love Double Dash. The Karts, tracks, roster, music, everything. I especially love the way it handles. The hours I've played that game is far beyond my count. By far my favorite MK. People always talk about how different it is compared to the others, that's just another thing i love about it.
---
What is a Mega Man? A miserable little pile of circuits! But enough talk, have at you!
#13SithMasterDKPosted 5/2/2013 6:39:01 PM
Tubula posted...
I absolutely love Double Dash. The Karts, tracks, roster, music, everything. I especially love the way it handles. The hours I've played that game is far beyond my count. By far my favorite MK. People always talk about how different it is compared to the others, that's just another thing i love about it.

This... I would love to see a sequel!!
#14TheGreatUnownPosted 5/2/2013 6:40:06 PM
NamcoMuseum2 posted...
Super Circuit had the worst gameplay, but it had some cool course ideas.

---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#15StarmanJuniorPosted 5/2/2013 6:41:39 PM
I didn't really care for it...it just seemed really...screwy. I don't hate it, i'm just kinda indifferent
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#16Jacob46719Posted 5/2/2013 8:39:25 PM
How about we should have a game with the following:

- A Track Editor
- The ability to use your custom tracks online
- Mario Kart 7 Handling
- Single-player VS
- Missions
- Loads more battle maps
- Loads more battle modes
- Fully and I mean FULLY customizable karts/bikes
- Mario Kart 6/7 Drift Mechanics
- Scrap Metal Mario and Waluigi
- Have the Random select use all courses including custom ones.
---
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, 007 Legends, StarCraft 2, SM3DL, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
#17snae99Posted 5/2/2013 8:41:18 PM
Mario Kart 7 is actually my favorite...
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
GOTY so far: Fire Emblem Awakening
#18SolarJamPosted 5/2/2013 9:17:32 PM
I like all the Mario Kart games, although I do with they would at least give the option for 2 characters per kart.
---
For BlackOps 2, PASBR, Uncharted 3, MLB 13 the Show RTTS, Defiance, Injustice, and More: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCoolGaming