Too many fanboys on this board. Fair bit of text.

#11MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 6:51:06 PM
Hur-hur, my PS4 has 8GB of ram ok.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#12the_cajun88Posted 5/2/2013 6:52:54 PM
This is the Wii U board. This is where the Nintendo fanboys are supposed to be.
---
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg
#13MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 6:56:20 PM
the_cajun88 posted...

I guess so, though it still bothers me when everything is so biased.
---
#14b1gt0nePosted 5/2/2013 6:57:11 PM
the_cajun88 posted...

Really?? Like that makes any sense O_o
#15AceMosPosted 5/2/2013 6:58:15 PM
MathewManson posted...
the_cajun88 posted...

maybe if we didnt get 15+ troll topics a day we wouldnt be so criticle to negative posts
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#16MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 7:00:25 PM
AceMos posted...
MathewManson posted...
the_cajun88 posted...

maybe if we didnt get 15+ troll topics a day we wouldnt be so criticle to negative posts

Oh I agree. My OP brings this up.
---
#17darkqueenhelbaPosted 5/2/2013 7:03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgi3HS0uczk

^This is the problem...
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#18Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 5/2/2013 7:08:09 PM
dsar901 posted...
MathewManson posted...
The Wii U isn't going to be as powerful as PS4, get over it. Is it under-powered? Depends on the logic you want to use. Being rational about it all would suggest that all consoles are under-powered. The Wii U is without a doubt stronger than the consoles of the seventh generation. If you want to argue with poor games on the system to prove its power, then I can argue Superman 64 for the N64 or Final Fantasy IV for the Super Nintendo.

The PS4 looks quite interesting. I mean if you're after raw power, then consoles aren't for you (unless you're an imbecile). Only negative thing I could think about the PS4 right now is the lack of PSN transfer. Sony fanboys, go back to the Sony boards, and Nintendo fanboys...shut the **** up. You're both such babies. I stopped coming to this board for a while...want to know why? Almost every thread is about a Sony fanboy pulling himself over those "amazing" graphics and power of the PS4 and how the Wii U is garbage...yet they're still playing their PS3s which is weaker.

I understand the argument to an extent that they're attempting to make, though it's irrational and suggests that the majority of Sony fanboys are insecure about the lack of quality forced into the games, so graphics are the way to go. Nintendo fanboys...the Wii U is doing a better job with third-party support...though it's not enough, and the lack of DLC is an issue as well. While I'm anti-DLC...if I get the Wii U version of a game, I should be able to get what everybody else can get. Overall...Sony fanboys, shut up about your mid-range PC from 2009...and Nintendo fanboys, shut up about first party games which have no release date and haven't even had footage shown of them yet.

Most of your points are quite bad. The wii u is under powered CPH (3GHZ compared to xbox 360 and ps3 3.2 GHZ), but the main pint is that ps4 is much better than wii u. That is extremely obvious, unless you ONLY like Nintendo games (which is 99% of Nintendo fanboys on this board). No point arguing with people who don't understand that. If they only like Nintend games, buy a wii u. If you like variety and great quality third party games, buy a ps4. BUT the ps4 is more powerful than PCs right now http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/02/ps4-is-like-a-really-perfect-gaming-pc-says-epic-vp/
Ofcoarse in 2 or 3 years PCs will robably surpass, they pay a very heavy price upgrading expensive CUs and Graphic cards. Consoles are still beter when you factor in money. If you pay for a supercar you expect it to go faster than a sedan, it's the same principle with consoles vs. PC but consoles equals far better value. PC manufacturers ALWAYs sell at PROFIT. Console developers now mainly (and alwasy at launch) sell at LOSS. So good deal to but a console.

In conclusion, your pints are generally garbage (except that ps4 is better than wii u) and you are probably a pathetic pc fanboys that affords expensive PCs by pirating games, and then probably wonder why console exclusives aren't ported to PC. Pc gamers are rather pathetic

I wonder whose troll alt you are, because that post was one of the most poorly thought out, illiterate things I've read in quite some time.

b1gt0ne posted...
the_cajun88 posted...

Really?? Like that makes any sense O_o

Yes, it is shocking to see them on a Nintendo board. About on the same level as fire being hot.
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.
#19Jacob46719Posted 5/2/2013 7:16:02 PM
Microelectrode posted...
Everyone knows the Wii U is underpowered and relies on a gimmick to take itself out of direct competition with more powerful consoles. Everyone knows it's targeting a different demographic, just like the Wii. Everyone also knows it's not working the second time.

So in summary, you're right.

But if people didn't debate it, there would be nothing to talk about. The defenders of the Wii U know its problems, but the battle is between, "The problems aren't going to kill the console" versus "The problems will." The debate keeps the forum alive because it's not based on facts, but on speculation, which nobody can prove or disprove until the sales stats come out later. That's why people can keep debating and debating and debating.

'underpowered' is a subjective term on this toxic board.
---
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, 007 Legends, StarCraft 2, SM3DL, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
#20suprsoliderPosted 5/2/2013 7:27:25 PM
Almost every thread is about a Sony fanboy pulling himself over those "amazing" graphics and power of the PS4 and how the Wii U is garbage...yet they're still playing their PS3s which is weaker.
---

Yet WE HAVE GAMES,

We got the new Tomb Raider, Aliens Colonial Marines (crap game though but it is something Wii U DIDN'T GET), God of War Ascension, Metal Gear Rising, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Dead Island Riptide, just to name a few.

What has Wii u got recently since Jan that is noteworthy,
Lego Undercover, Walking dead Survival Instincts, Injustice and Need for Speed Underground. That is it, basically NOTHING.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105