Isnt it obvious Mario Kart, zelda, 3d mario & smash bros will save the WiiU?

#1Flamechamp2333Posted 5/2/2013 6:27:18 PM
This may sound like a rudimentary statement, but come on, these games will be the top Wii U games 8+ years from now as well and its clear console sales will go up big time when some of these games become system sellers for gamers.

Yea, I would be worried if we had similar sales numbers if these games already came out, but they aren't out, and the fact is and everybody knows when they come out, Wii U sales will skyrocket.

I mean, I could have looked at the launch lineup last year around E3 and told you Nintendo would be in this position right now just based off of the games. A year from now, if those games come out, I see Nintendo being a juggernaut once again.
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#2Schwepps01Posted 5/2/2013 6:29:39 PM
So what if all those games come? Afterwards, there will be nothing. The same thing happened with the Wii in 2007, releasing its best games, then sputtering until 2010 finally brought 1 decent game (SMG2).
#3TheBPB11Posted 5/2/2013 6:29:44 PM
A new IP would also help out a lot.
---
Xbox Live & PSN: TheBPB11
#4MarioMan847Posted 5/2/2013 7:56:24 PM(edited)
Schwepps01 posted...
So what if all those games come? Afterwards, there will be nothing. The same thing happened with the Wii in 2007, releasing its best games, then sputtering until 2010 finally brought 1 decent game (SMG2).

PLEASE tell me you're joking. Some of the Wii's best games came out from 2008 to 2010.

I mean, seriously, could you be any more naive? That's literally the equivalent of saying that nothing came out on the NES after Super Mario Bros.

My goodness, PLEASE respond and tell me you're joking. I'm begging you. <_<
---
Video games are awesome.