Being critical of Nintendo = not owning the console?

#1Schwepps01Posted 5/2/2013 10:23:10 PM(edited)
Not so. If anything, those who own the console should know better than anyone else what a stinker this thing is. Speaking as a Wii U owner, I really tried desperately to find any games to play, so far the only game I have is NSMBU. I wanted some more but I had them either on my 3DS or PS3. sigh, please Nintendo get some games on this thing ASAP?

The point of this topic is, I can't seem to find any games on this console. Can someone please point me in the right direction?
---
#2Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 5/2/2013 10:23:27 PM
If you are talking to one of the younger, or intellectually challenged fanboys (bless their soul), then being critical of the Wii U = Not being able to afford one.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#3dsar901Posted 5/2/2013 10:24:26 PM
Schwepps01 posted...
Not so. If anything, those who own the console should know better than anyone else what a stinker this thing is. Speaking as a Wii U owner, I really tried desperately to find any games to play, so far the only game I have is NSMBU. I wanted some more but I had them either on my 3DS or PS3. sigh, please Nintendo get some games on this thing ASAP?

I feel bad for you bro. If you think it is so terrible maybe trade it in or sell on ebay? It is looking like a bad console if you actually want to play some good games on it. Where are: 3D marios, Legend of Zelda (that aren't ports), Pokemon, Wave Race, Excite Bike/Truck, Star Fox, F Zero, Pokemon, Metroid FPS and many others?
#4FlyinTonitePosted 5/2/2013 10:25:16 PM
you spent your money on something and now require the assistance of strangers to help you validate your purchase in your mind? makes sense.
---
I'll be a jerk to strangers because this is the internet
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#5Dr_FacerPosted 5/2/2013 10:25:43 PM
According to a lot of people here, being critical of Nintendo = Troll.
#6darkqueenhelbaPosted 5/2/2013 10:27:25 PM
If you own other systems, couldn't you just spend your time playing games on those and wait for something of interest to you on the Wii U in the mean time? Is it imperative that you play something right this minute on your Wii U? There's nothing I plan on really playing on the Wii U until next month when Game and Wario is released. I have plenty of other games to play on other systems. If you're an avid gamer, I'm sure you could find a similar solution.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#7STN79Posted 5/2/2013 10:28:09 PM
I get the feeling the majority of whining and badmouthing the system is coming from trolls on this site. Most of the people i've talked to out in the real world are enjoying their Wii U.
#8Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 5/2/2013 10:28:53 PM
I get the feeling the majority of whining and badmouthing the system is coming from trolls on this site. Most of the people i've talked to out in the real world are enjoying their Wii U.

Yes all 7 people that buy one a month.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#9Baha05Posted 5/2/2013 10:30:23 PM
STN79 posted...

This, not to mention that some of the "Critical" People about the system aren't being entirely critical in the sense they are actually looking at all it's faults and remedies to said faults, more just nit picking or making entirely small flaws into Nintendoom.

Either that or they can never shut up about one fault.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10darkqueenhelbaPosted 5/2/2013 10:30:36 PM
STN79 posted...

Right. Wii U aside, people's reactions in the real world are usually much different than how they're gauged online. Personally, I've never encountered the fanatics I find online in real life.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!