Being critical of Nintendo = not owning the console?

#51NamcoMuseum2Posted 5/3/2013 6:58:30 AM
It's actually the biggest defenders of the Wii U that don't even own one.
---
RobJ23 (the ultimate Nintendo apologist) = defeated
Here's why: http://s16.postimg.org/szvsebqw5/Rob_J23_exposed.jpg
#52LordOfCinderPosted 5/3/2013 7:12:59 AM
Dr_Facer posted...
According to a lot of people here, being critical of Nintendo = Sony fanboy.

Fix'd
---
"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience."- Microsoft
#53TerotrousPosted 5/3/2013 7:13:39 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
The point of this topic is, I can't seem to find any games on this console. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

You need to head in the direction of fall 2013.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Aladdin"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#54icarus231Posted 5/3/2013 7:22:21 AM
shaunme posted...
sunK1D posted...
Buretsu and who else

squatch22

You are obsessed with him
#55icarus231Posted 5/3/2013 7:24:07 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
Not so. If anything, those who own the console should know better than anyone else what a stinker this thing is. Speaking as a Wii U owner, I really tried desperately to find any games to play, so far the only game I have is NSMBU. I wanted some more but I had them either on my 3DS or PS3. sigh, please Nintendo get some games on this thing ASAP?

The point of this topic is, I can't seem to find any games on this console. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

NNID to prove it
#56IcedEarthaholicPosted 5/3/2013 7:38:35 AM
It's one thing to critique Nintendo's products, it's another thing entirely to say "Oh this console is a joke!" or "Nintendoomed" because of some things that happened when they shouldn't have and act like a total jackass about it, have seen this countless times on this board, and it's just disgusting to have to wade through the muck just to get a good, sensible discussion going on. Of course, yes, I do have to rebut anyone who keeps saying this crap over and over again like a broken record.

shaunme, you and I have had some discussions in the past, and you've posted legitimate concerns about the system, I actually gotta say that I disagree about how the WIi U is doing after the update as mine has been fine and dandy. Loading times are noticeably much quicker than before. I will say, and no offense to you, but yes, you have been obnoxious with how you handled things, like if someone does call you out on something, you go right on the defensive and at times insult people outright, not cool. Other than that though, I don't feel you're a hater, you do have a Wii U and you've had legit issues. I just feel you could stand to tone things down a bit, calm down, and get in touch with a representative from NoA or NoE depending on where you live.

And I find it funny that people are complaining about a lack of exclusives, and when someone presents a list of the ones known to be coming, along with some third party multiplats, they're called "sad" for it. Funny how people ***** about a lack of third party support, but when it comes to the console in the form of some ports, they either don't buy it, or knock it. And you wonder why 3rd party support is not the greatest? Good God people, it isn't because of Nintendo, it's because of you!

I actually am playing Arkham City Armored Edition, and I've yet to come across framerate issues, combat works fine here too, no slowdown to speak of. It's perfectly playable on my Wii U. I will say though, I don't like the idea of a prequel, ergo I don't think I'll be getting Origins here.

But there will be a plethora of titles coming once the floodgates burst open, of that much I am positive. I look forward to it actually. I still am quite interested in Nintendo's E3 approach. I like the fact that they're doing away with the 2 hour drone fest, and instead spreading the love out through two or three shows throughout the week, and doing a Nintendo Direct at the same time? Psh, why not expose more viewers to it? That is actually a smart move. Sony and MS will eventually end up taking note, I am sure of that.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973