If Nintendo censors Fire Emblem bikinis what makes you think Bayonetta 2 won't?

#91Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/7/2013 6:28:37 AM
Kolanifv posted...
AceMos posted...
and then there wont BE a bayonetta 2 as nintendo is paying for it

and they cant find a new backer now as ninendo has payed for part of ita llreayd and HELPED TO DEVLOPE IT

Microsoft paid to help develop Ninja Gaiden 2 and published it. I do believe there's a PS3 version.

---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#92HungoverHero777Posted 5/7/2013 6:30:44 AM
*Ahem*

Conker's Bad Fur Day.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#93Xenesis XenonPosted 5/7/2013 6:40:27 AM
DavCube posted...
-"Cursing," in the conventional sense, pretty much doesn't exist within the japanese language. Learn your moonspeak.

This is quite possibly the most amusingly ignorant statement I have *ever* read on gamefaqs. And I've been here since 2001.

Japanese has plenty of cursing. Heck, just head to rural Japan :P
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#94DTY3Posted 5/7/2013 6:45:46 AM
Lets ignore the other fanservice shots in that DLC that are in the US version.

Brilliant.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#95petran78Posted 5/7/2013 7:18:33 AM
Pulp posted...
I'm sure it's already been said, but this is a big reason a lot of grown up gamers no longer support Nintendo (or at least, a Nintendo console). The have censored plenty of games and the first time it became a real issue was Mortal Kombat. Beyond that, they've caved and even collaborated with the government to the detriment of the entire industry.

Nintendo is not a company I want having any pull in the industry and medium. I want to enjoy whatever the developer vision is, regardless of what old japanese suits, people in government or the religious right think.

The irony is that inside Japan Nintendo are far more liberal than in the West.
A lot of mature nes and snes titles never made it to the west,except through fan translations.

Fortunately Western games arent censored when they are released in japan.
---
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.
#962wingedangelPosted 5/7/2013 10:34:40 AM
mrpants_again posted...
Actually Fire Emblem: Awakening has lots of language in it and it is quite violent so I would say the T rating is appropriate. The whole bikini thing is really rudimentary on your part if you ask me. Why are you all bent out of shape for not getting to see cleavage? What are you, 10?

This. I'm seriously disappointed that more people can't figure out how ridiculous they're being.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#97Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/10/2013 7:40:55 AM
bad move

no sexism on nintendo
no bayonetta on nintendo
can they survive on children games alone?

nintendo is in dilemma.

immature company for immature gamer.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#98AwesomeOSaucePosted 5/11/2013 12:42:01 AM
2wingedangel posted...
mrpants_again posted...
Actually Fire Emblem: Awakening has lots of language in it and it is quite violent so I would say the T rating is appropriate. The whole bikini thing is really rudimentary on your part if you ask me. Why are you all bent out of shape for not getting to see cleavage? What are you, 10?

This. I'm seriously disappointed that more people can't figure out how ridiculous they're being.

I'm sad some people are so blind they can't see the big picture and realize that its the CENSORSHIP that matters to to us and not the small fact of seeing some cleavage (oh and it wasn't cleavage that was censored)
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^