I would like to see Nintendo bring back some of the great developers of the N64

#1dcamp27Posted 5/3/2013 3:33:48 AM
I can live without EA's Madden games. We got one last year, so it's not like we are totally screwed. We can just play that when we need a Madden fix.
To replace EA, I would like to see Nintendo bring back some of the great developers of the Nintendo 64 era.
They should sign Syn Sophia to make a another wrestling game with the No Mercy engine. No, it doesn't need to be WWE licensed. Make fictional wrestlers like Pro Wrestling for the NES.
Remake Turok Dinosaur Hunter (the first one on the N64).
Get the James Bond license and remake Goldeneye 007 properly.
Make a sequel to Diddy Kong Racing. Some of us have been waiting too long for this.
I won't mention Banjo Kazooie since Microsoft is content with sitting on that franchise and watching it rot away.
Make a true sequel to Star Fox 64.
See, Wii U still has a lot of possibilities and opportunities.
#2Beatperson14Posted 5/3/2013 4:00:43 AM
dcamp27 posted...

Yes... For games that are over a decade old that they have little to no say in.. lmao
#3K-R-A-N-G-Posted 5/3/2013 4:03:50 AM
Nintendo shot the staff and burnt down the office (Agent 47 style). If you want Rare bcuz that was the only great developer on n64 and maybe THQ for their excellent wrestling games, then you better seek Jesus and pray for a resurrection.
#4dcamp27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 4:08:03 AM
I forgot to add Donkey Kong Country 64. We need a remake or sequel to that game.
#5dcamp27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 4:09:36 AM
K-R-A-N-G- posted...
Nintendo shot the staff and burnt down the office (Agent 47 style). If you want Rare bcuz that was the only great developer on n64 and maybe THQ for their excellent wrestling games, then you better seek Jesus and pray for a resurrection.

Thanks Krang. Oh yeah, and your name reminded me that they should remake the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game for the NES.
#6dcamp27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 4:10:44 AM
Beatperson14 posted...
dcamp27 posted...

Yes... For games that are over a decade old that they have little to no say in.. lmao

They have a lot of say in those games. The source material was on a Nintendo console. They just have to fork over enough cash to make it happen.
#7dcamp27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 4:12:08 AM
Syn Sophia (formerly AKI) has said in interviews that they would like to make another wrestling game someday if the opportunity presented itself.
#8Beatperson14Posted 5/3/2013 4:17:43 AM
dcamp27 posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
dcamp27 posted...

They have a lot of say in those games. The source material was on a Nintendo console. They just have to fork over enough cash to make it happen.

fork over enough cash

Nintendo is notoriously greedy in those situations. Good luck!