Best Nintendo Era for you and your fav games?

#1K-R-A-N-G-Posted 5/3/2013 4:27:25 AM
For me its gotta be the Gamecube, I remember the 1st time I played Rogue squadron, probably the most legit movie game I have ever played. Makes me sad Nintendo just kinda stopped doing stuff like that on the Wii n Wii U, I remember when that Gold Nintendo seal use to mean something.
#2msunshinePosted 5/3/2013 4:29:51 AM
rogue squadron was a n 64 game. they did not stop after because there is a sequel. none of them were made or published by nintendo.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS
#3Beatperson14Posted 5/3/2013 4:32:19 AM
GC was honestly right around the SNES for me. I have fond memories of both but I could actually play GC games well because I was old enough. I loved Animal Crossing, Melee, Sunshine, SF Adventures, and a few others
#4K-R-A-N-G-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 4:37:36 AM
RS 2 on the GC oops I forgot about lucasarts what a company they were in their day
#5fuzi11Posted 5/3/2013 4:44:53 AM
The current Era is the best Era, because not only can we play all those fancy games that are out right now, we can also play all the games from the past 30 years!
#6monkeyspoonPosted 5/3/2013 5:14:04 AM
I think the GameCube was the last decent Nintendo console. Nintendo seemed to be more confident in taking risks with their games. It was the last time we saw a starfox, fzero, wave race and games by Rare. Now days they seem to play things too safe and just milk the same mario based games. The GameCube was also the last time they were on par technology wise with the competition. The wii and WiiU are massively underpowered and are the lowest spec consoles of their generation.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. Gamefaqs mods are biased towards Nintendo.
#7msunshinePosted 5/3/2013 5:16:37 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
I think the GameCube was the last decent Nintendo console. Nintendo seemed to be more confident in taking risks with their games. It was the last time we saw a starfox, fzero, wave race and games by Rare. Now days they seem to play things too safe and just milk the same mario based games. The GameCube was also the last time they were on par technology wise with the competition. The wii and WiiU are massively underpowered and are the lowest spec consoles of their generation.

Why don't you back this up with facts, instead of the usual "I think I know what I'm talking about"?
---
#8monkeyspoonPosted 5/3/2013 5:20:37 AM
msunshine posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Why don't you back this up with facts, instead of the usual "I think I know what I'm talking about"?

They are facts. What exactly is false then?
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. Gamefaqs mods are biased towards Nintendo.
#9msunshinePosted 5/3/2013 5:21:13 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
msunshine posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

They are facts. What exactly is false then?

Facts?

You opinion =/= facts.
---
#10Retrogamer79Posted 5/3/2013 5:22:06 AM
SNES: Actraiser, Mario Kart, Mario World, Link to the Past, SF2, Mystical Ninja, Super Contra, F-Zero, Starfox....the list just goes on and on.
---
We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.