Best Nintendo Era for you and your fav games?

#71Harvest4Posted 5/4/2013 9:18:24 AM
SNES or N64.

SNES is still very playable today as they are the height of 2d graphics and age very well. People are still making games in this style today.

A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Kart, and Super Mario World.

N64 hasn't really aged well with the early 3D but nevertheless I loved that controller and it had some great games!

Goldeneye, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon 64 (aged well because of the 3d/2d), Mario Party, Mario Kart 64, Rogue Squadron, Mario 64, Perfect Dark, Super Smash Brothers, Wave Race, and of course... Superman (jk).
---
There is one kind of robber whom the law does not strike at, and who steals what is most precious to men: time.
-Napoleon
#72Kayiness06Posted 5/4/2013 11:00:49 PM
Dammit, I forgot to put Ocarina of Time on my N64 list. Majora's Mask was good but it annoyed me at times.
---
Respect my gangsta!http://romanforum.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
PSN: Kayiness06
#73bsp77Posted 5/5/2013 5:37:23 AM
Harvest4 posted...
SNES or N64.

SNES is still very playable today as they are the height of 2d graphics and age very well. People are still making games in this style today.

A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Kart, and Super Mario World.

N64 hasn't really aged well with the early 3D but nevertheless I loved that controller and it had some great games!

Goldeneye, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon 64 (aged well because of the 3d/2d), Mario Party, Mario Kart 64, Rogue Squadron, Mario 64, Perfect Dark, Super Smash Brothers, Wave Race, and of course... Superman (jk).

I agree with this completely. I personally say SNES because, as you say, they are still very playable.

Handheld wise, I think the 3DS is shaping up to be the best if the caliber of games in 2013 can continue for a couple more years.
#74NejiHyuga900Posted 5/5/2013 5:46:12 AM
Super Nintendo Entertainment System. Other than PC, Xbox 360, and iOS, I owned most of my games for the SNES and the SNES is my first video game console ever.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#75ChipChippersonPosted 5/5/2013 7:12:20 AM
Super Nes, so bleeping many classics and great games. 2nd would be the N64, there were a load of great, underrated gems.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#76Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 5/5/2013 9:37:58 AM
Gamecube

Favorite Games:
Super Mario Sunshine
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Sonic Adventure 2: Batle
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
---
Any suggestions for a husband for Maribelle?
Why are Kairi's early game fetch quests so tedious?
#77ninsony12Posted 5/7/2013 9:26:38 AM
the best era was the end of the snes era, when sony ****** them over and took most of their 3rd parties lol.
---
PS4 is the equivalent of a high end PC, but much cheaper. The real next gen starts with ps 4.
#78OmegaBladesPosted 5/7/2013 9:52:49 AM
For me, my best Nintendo era was N64...mainly because it was the first console that was mine to own and get my own games for, even though I played a ton of my brother's nes and snes

my favorite games are Jet Force Gemini and Goldeneye....and Deadly Premonition. ..which sadly hasn't graced a nintendo console, but its been the only game actually worthwhile on the other platforms this generation.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
#79LordrvPosted 5/7/2013 10:55:27 AM
SNES, of course. NES is runner up.
#80link0316Posted 5/7/2013 11:07:02 AM
SNES era easily.
---
GT : Zom6iesRPeople2