With EA withdrawing support you have to wonder

#1ArabrockermanXPosted 5/3/2013 8:59:54 AM
did they really try and force Orgin down Nintendo's throat and fail?

Not bringing Madden seems kind of stupid considering they already ported Madden 2013... Sure it didn't have their new engine but because Madden is the ultimate cookie cutter game they could have continued using the old one.
#2JonbazookabozPosted 5/3/2013 9:03:54 AM
Does anyone still care about madden? They still havent topped the genesis versions
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#3UK360GAMER1Posted 5/3/2013 9:04:02 AM
No its because the Wii U is dying quickly and companies want to make games for high end pc's and powerful next gen PS and Xbox's, not gimmicky nintendo machines 6 months old that are less powerful than current gen
#4John_MagnumPosted 5/3/2013 9:04:46 AM
Once people start criticizing EA for not releasing cookie-cutter clones of their old games, we're through the looking glass.
---
John Magnum
Master of Subtlety
#5UK360GAMER1Posted 5/3/2013 9:05:19 AM
John_Magnum posted...
Once people start criticizing EA for not releasing cookie-cutter clones of their old games, we're through the looking glass.

Means nothing with sports games, what exactly can they change every year
#6ska_dude101Posted 5/3/2013 9:05:39 AM
I think I read that Madden 13 U only sold 20,000 copies. Is that worth the extra dev cost to bring it to the Wii U? Probably not.
#7cloudtheprophetPosted 5/3/2013 9:08:31 AM
What are you guys talking about EA has a strong relationship with Nintendo they said so!
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet
#8Virus66Posted 5/3/2013 9:10:11 AM
ska_dude101 posted...
I think I read that Madden 13 U only sold 20,000 copies. Is that worth the extra dev cost to bring it to the Wii U? Probably not.

It also came out far after every other console version and was missing a large chunk of the features available on the other consoles. Can you really blame consumers for not buying that version?
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
I'm a living contradiction. I own a PS3 and a Wii U. A 3DS and a Vita. And the catch to that? I enjoy them all!
#9ska_dude101Posted 5/3/2013 9:11:07 AM
Virus66 posted...
ska_dude101 posted...

It also came out far after every other console version and was missing a large chunk of the features available on the other consoles. Can you really blame consumers for not buying that version?

Like I said, dev costs.
#10Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 5/3/2013 9:11:58 AM
UK360GAMER1 posted...
No its because the Wii U is dying quickly and companies want to make games for high end pc's and powerful next gen PS and Xbox's, not gimmicky nintendo machines 6 months old that are less powerful than current gen

Another day, another troll.

You could have made that post in a rational and logical manner, but trolls don't do that. Blatantly obvious that you're just being inflammatory on purpose, and are just trying to incite an argument. Me thinks that you need a new occupation.

One that doesn't rely so much on subtlety, which you clearly lack.
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.