Biggest Nintendoomed WiiU news of the day...

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/3/2013 10:43:28 AM
Large ape with necktie loose in Nintendo HQ, countless in development WiiU projects destroyed.

Source: Gameinformer.com
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 5/3/2013 10:44:59 AM
I knew they shouldn't have tried running the DKCR port on their new experimental 3DS model.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 10:45:59 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
I knew they shouldn't have tried running the DKCR port on their new experimental 3DS model.

To be fair, theres no solid confirmation it was DK yet, but... cmon XD
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4nasumiPosted 5/3/2013 10:49:44 AM
This happened today...

http://www.p4rgaming.com/satoru-iwata-punches-man-at-investor-meeting-after-asking-when-nintendo-will-make-smartphone-games/

Before anyone complains or doesn't get it, it is satire.
#5PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 10:50:36 AM
UPDATE: Miyamoto, shotgun in hand, tasked with "putting down" his beloved creation. Hilariousness ensues.
---
#6PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 10:52:16 AM
nasumi posted...
This happened today...

http://www.p4rgaming.com/satoru-iwata-punches-man-at-investor-meeting-after-asking-when-nintendo-will-make-smartphone-games/

Wow, the news is on fire today!
---
#7DoomsSDPosted 5/3/2013 10:53:30 AM
nasumi posted...
This happened today...

Would have been funnier not to warn people it was a satire.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#8nasumiPosted 5/3/2013 10:56:29 AM

At first I was going to, but way too many people on this board would need to throw down their lives for Nintendo's honor.
#9PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 10:58:56 AM
nasumi posted...

At first I was going to, but way too many people on this board would need to throw down their lives for Nintendo's honor.

Iwata: "You must understand, to quote Limp Bizkit, I will bring the pain DIRECTLY TO YOU (does hand gesture) and break your ******* face tonight!!!"
---