Biggest Nintendoomed WiiU news of the day...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Biggest Nintendoomed WiiU news of the day...

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#1
Large ape with necktie loose in Nintendo HQ, countless in development WiiU projects destroyed.

Source: Gameinformer.com
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#2
I knew they shouldn't have tried running the DKCR port on their new experimental 3DS model.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#3
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
I knew they shouldn't have tried running the DKCR port on their new experimental 3DS model.

To be fair, theres no solid confirmation it was DK yet, but... cmon XD
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: nasumi

nasumi
3 years ago#4
This happened today...

http://www.p4rgaming.com/satoru-iwata-punches-man-at-investor-meeting-after-asking-when-nintendo-will-make-smartphone-games/

Before anyone complains or doesn't get it, it is satire.

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#5
UPDATE: Miyamoto, shotgun in hand, tasked with "putting down" his beloved creation. Hilariousness ensues.

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#6
nasumi posted...
This happened today...

http://www.p4rgaming.com/satoru-iwata-punches-man-at-investor-meeting-after-asking-when-nintendo-will-make-smartphone-games/

Wow, the news is on fire today!

User Info: DoomsSD

DoomsSD
3 years ago#7
nasumi posted...
This happened today...

Would have been funnier not to warn people it was a satire.
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...

User Info: nasumi

nasumi
3 years ago#8

At first I was going to, but way too many people on this board would need to throw down their lives for Nintendo's honor.

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#9
nasumi posted...

At first I was going to, but way too many people on this board would need to throw down their lives for Nintendo's honor.

Iwata: "You must understand, to quote Limp Bizkit, I will bring the pain DIRECTLY TO YOU (does hand gesture) and break your ******* face tonight!!!"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Biggest Nintendoomed WiiU news of the day...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived