Meanwhile in the REAL world

#1quickposterPosted 5/3/2013 1:43:32 PM
People will buy Wii U whether you like it or not. In the world outside your bedroom/basement/internet land etc. Wii U is a natural part of our world and our daily life. It is in your local shop right now with people buying it every month.

Whatever you are trying to accomplish here it won't work because people who want one are going to buy it anyway and you aren't going to change their mind.

dee e eh el with it.
#2flipwitsPosted 5/3/2013 1:57:22 PM
Wii U is a natural part of our world and our daily life.

Just like bison and corn, right Chief?
---
Ska Punk's Not Dead!
#3sunK1DPosted 5/3/2013 1:58:33 PM
quickposter posted...
People will buy Wii U whether you like it or not. In the world outside your bedroom/basement/internet land etc. Wii U is a natural part of our world and our daily life. It is in your local shop right now with people buying it every month.

Whatever you are trying to accomplish here it won't work because people who want one are going to buy it anyway and you aren't going to change their mind.

dee e eh el with it.

Anyone tell me what leads an individual to make a post such as this?
#4SlimeSwayzePosted 5/3/2013 1:59:12 PM
Why do I imagine that the TC was staring at himself in the mirror as he typed this?
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#5NamcoMuseum2Posted 5/3/2013 2:56:53 PM
quickposter posted...

dee e eh el with it.

People are going to buy the Wii U, but Squatch won't be one of those people.
---
RobJ23 (the ultimate Nintendo apologist) = defeated
Here's why: http://s16.postimg.org/szvsebqw5/Rob_J23_exposed.jpg
#6DDP886Posted 5/3/2013 2:58:21 PM
flipwits posted...

i can definitely say that it isn't apart of my life
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#7dcamp27Posted 5/3/2013 3:00:29 PM
This topic is a win. I agree with everything the topic creator just said. Nintendo doesn't deserve most of the criticism that this board has been giving it. They deserve praise for consistently standing up against the corporate greed that has taken over video gaming.
#8InnerscopePosted 5/3/2013 3:01:20 PM
DDP886 posted...
flipwits posted...

i can definitely say that it isn't apart of my life

inb47wiius
---
Wii U board logic: Posting anything that isn't praise = trolling. Defending that action = running to their rescue.
You can't make this s*** up. XD - Rasputin77
#9PulpPosted 5/3/2013 3:05:10 PM
Wow, not even trying to couch it in anything resembling a rationale thought. Just 100% pure reassurance and affirmation.

Bravo, young man, Bravo. lol
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#10Zato InfinitePosted 5/3/2013 3:18:03 PM
quickposter posted...

dee e eh el with it.

You sound like everybody at school made fun of you for owning a Wii U today.