#21PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/3/2013 8:21:21 PM
Also, my list:

Assassins Creed 4 first and foremost
Wind Waker HD
Arkham Origins
Mario 3d
Mario Kart
Rayman
and hopefully the rumored Rainbow Six!!!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#22PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/3/2013 8:25:28 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
one game per month, sooooooo awesome

Sadly thats all I can afford these days.

Life lesson for you younger guys: Live in a cardboard box. Seriously. Mortgages, car payments... its amazing how quickly "making good money" can turn into "damn Im broke!!!"
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#23TalentedMPosted 5/3/2013 8:36:57 PM
The system is going to pack on the lbs to make itself more appealing to the consumers by late this year for when the "competition" comes out to be bloated electronics with no gaems but tons of features. Even if they have games they (IMO) can't compete with a huge library of fun great family friendly games that parents will buy up at a lower pricetag.

I don't think the launch of either the new systems will be very good and the only thing they have going for them is the fact that they are going to have holiday season around to help them out.

Choices will be a bundled wii with a game @ $350 or a new PS4/Nextbox @ $500+.

I don't see either of the new systems going for any less and not taking a huge hit.

I personally can't wait for all these games and have been fairly pleased with the WiiU perfromance wise, the games could have been released better... But at least they are going to be here before the end of the year.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#24AngeloDQ6Posted 5/3/2013 8:49:07 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
one game per month, sooooooo awesome

Sadly thats all I can afford these days.

Life lesson for you younger guys: Live in a cardboard box. Seriously. Mortgages, car payments... its amazing how quickly "making good money" can turn into "damn Im broke!!!"

So true man. Living alone or in a house with one income can make money tight even with a decent paying job.
---
Isn't it parental nature not to trust the person ******* their kid?
#25snae99Posted 5/3/2013 8:59:00 PM
Great year for gaming. 2012 was such a disappointment, but 2013 so far is 1000x better.

- Dark Souls 2
- GTA V
- Pokemon X/Y
- Watch Dogs
- Batman Arkham Origins (handheld versions as well)
- Pikmin 3
- Wind Waker HD
- Wonderful 101
- A Link to the Past 2
- Dynasty Warriors 8 (I know no one likes this series but I love it)

and those are just games yet to be released. We've also had:
- Metal Gear Rising
- Ni No Kuni
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
- Bioshock Infinite
- Heart of the Swarm
- Fire Emblem Awakening
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (port but w/e)
- God of War Ascension

So many games... not enough money ;_;
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
GOTY so far: Fire Emblem Awakening