I'm sick of people complaining about the Wii U.

#11xChaosLordxPosted 5/3/2013 3:45:15 PM
I see how you all are. Criticize the Wii-U, TROLL. Complain about people criticizing the Wii-U TROLL. Do you all even know what a troll actually is?
#12RemembrentPosted 5/3/2013 3:46:34 PM
xChaosLordx posted...
I see how you all are. Criticize the Wii-U, TROLL. Complain about people criticizing the Wii-U TROLL. Do you all even know what a troll actually is?

These stupid topics are pointless, annoying, and just kinda not funny anymore.

Nothing legit here - it's pure trolling.
#13RahzarXPosted 5/3/2013 3:46:45 PM
Remembrent posted...
RahzarX posted...
I think it's fun to take part in the arguments, you can say you were here when it all began, the beginning of the reign of the Wii U. Just like I was there, day one to pick up my launch 3DS, so many nay-sayers and doubters, they are now behind my house eating my poop.

While this is true, it would be nice to see a front page of legit topics instead of 3 pages of troll ****.

We'll have that in time my friend, enjoy this while it lasts, the more fuel they bring to the fire, the bigger the turd is going to be that lands on their head.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#14gamer617Posted 5/3/2013 3:51:45 PM
Yeah I really don't know what the big deal is. It's a great console I never play my Xbox now. People say it has no game but I have 8 games and don't have time to finish them all. Anyone who says the wii u sucks hasn't got one and hasn't played one. I can see why people don't like the wii but the wii u is great.
#15CaptBuzzKiIIPosted 5/3/2013 5:43:55 PM
Yea, I agree with TC. I think people need to lay off the Wii U.
#16Aqua_adeptPosted 5/3/2013 5:46:11 PM
I like TC's post. He's not praising the Wii U to the heavens, he's just saying that it's good and he likes it, and he's welcome to that opinion. I don't see how that's trolling.
---
http://www.amidstthelight.com/
#17Devilman_AmonPosted 5/3/2013 5:55:18 PM
Aqua_adept posted...
I like TC's post. He's not praising the Wii U to the heavens, he's just saying that it's good and he likes it, and he's welcome to that opinion. I don't see how that's trolling.

It's baiting
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#18DukeRaoul23Posted 5/3/2013 6:14:37 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Aqua_adept posted...

It's baiting

So expressing a positive opinion for a system on it's particular board is baiting?
#19Reflex-ArcPosted 5/3/2013 6:22:45 PM
A new account, started yesterday, under the name "BillyButthurt" and over-zealously praising the Wii U on a forum that is predominantly known for intentionally antagonistic topics?

Nope. There's no way this is a tepid attempt at trolling and/or trollbaiting.
#20JKatarnPosted 5/3/2013 7:02:01 PM
Judging by the username, and the fact that your account is "provisional", I'm guessing you created this thread to mock Nintendo white knights. Get some fresh air once in a while.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES