How come Sony fans attack Nintendo fans on this board?

#1Numbuh100Posted 5/3/2013 3:47:02 PM
And it's about the Wii U not selling too well enough. I mean we're all trying to help Nintendo improve with some discussions here. Sony fans be coming here to talk crap instead of saving the Vita itself (yeah, in that very next 8 months or so, 3DS is gonna put Sony in the cannon barrel to the volcano in the handheld world). Be considerate and let the people enjoy their talks about the experience of the Wii U here and about the games they want. Don't be a fanboy. You Sony/Microsoft fans are like my friend, he be defending Sony every way (even when the Vita is being crushed) and HE EVEN BROUGHT UP PHONE SALES FROM SONY SAYING IT CAN BEAT APPLE AND SAMSUNG! Don't be like him. Don't troll on our boards. What did we Nintendo players ever do to you? We're all gamers and we like to experience different things.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#2Prince ShondronaiPosted 5/3/2013 3:51:34 PM
It be talk like a pirate day, today?
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#3Who_Dat504Posted 5/3/2013 3:52:43 PM
The meltdowns are getting worse.
---
Saints, LSU, and Hornets fan!
#4xChaosLordxPosted 5/3/2013 3:54:31 PM
Sony fans? More like disgruntled Wii-U owners. What part of buying a system doesn't mean unequivocal support for the said system or its company no matter what?
#5omescythePosted 5/3/2013 3:56:09 PM
well there are Nintendo "fans" that do the same thing on sony and microsoft boards. those here also just trash both sony and microsoft as well. so theres dbags all around. its too bad most people here choose to complaint about trolls rather then make the meaningfull topics they claim to want.
#6P-APEPosted 5/3/2013 3:57:19 PM
These people are just desperate for games too.
#7zoogelioPosted 5/3/2013 4:08:18 PM(edited)
2 groups seem to come here who aren't Wii U owners or fans or people interested but on the sidelines: trolls and console war partisans.

While there were always trolls, it seems like the numbers grew significantly in the past 8 or so years. These are people who invade a forum to infuriate the locals for chuckles.

Console war partisans are opinionated people who feel compelled to verbally attack people who believe differently. These are the types of people who have an opinion and want everyone to know it. They seem motivated to wage a flame war against rival consoles. They tend to get more involved in a thread than a troll, who does a drive-by OP or perhaps returns to throw another incendiary to rile everyone up. These will camp on a thread and keep posting. They view the thread as territory they want to win for their console or keep the opposition from winning.

Just as all Nintendo fans aren't blind fanboys/girls who white knight their console/company against any criticism, no matter how absurd, unsubstantiated, or legitimate, so too all Sony & Microsoft fans aren't the ones invading Nintendo forums to wage their front of the console war. Think of all the Sony & Microsoft fans who aren't coming here and don't give a damn for posting on the Wii U forum. The question is numbers/percentages of blind legions of defenders, blind legions of console warriors, clear-headed fans who aren't on auto-attack or auto-defend, and the fans who don't even bother with any of these spats.
#8jazz36Posted 5/3/2013 4:15:59 PM
Though I'm a Nintendo fan, I'm starting to dislike coming to these forums with all this negative talk, bad news, etc. I would like, for once, hear good things, upcoming games, and positive discussions on the wii u boards, but I guess not. :(

Oh well, at least there's miiverse.
#9Dr_FacerPosted 5/3/2013 4:17:28 PM
To be fair, there's a few ones from the X Box side as well and some PC only people, too.

I never understood why Nintendo loyalists were obsessed with Sony fanboys.
#10xChaosLordxPosted 5/3/2013 4:19:51 PM
jazz36 posted...
Though I'm a Nintendo fan, I'm starting to dislike coming to these forums with all this negative talk, bad news, etc. I would like, for once, hear good things, upcoming games, and positive discussions on the wii u boards, but I guess not. :(

Oh well, at least there's miiverse.

You can't come on an internet forums and expect all the critics to be magically silenced. Remember its the internet and everyone has an opinion, and most share it without caring about anyone's personal fanboyisms.