How come Sony fans attack Nintendo fans on this board?

#41Chocobo115Posted 5/4/2013 12:11:44 AM
Why does Nintendo fans always assume it's the Playstation fans that attack them? That sounds just misdirected.
Might as well be a Xbox, Sega, PC, anything fan.
Makes me start to think that Nintendo fans still are victimising themselves after Nintendo backing out of that SNES CD deal then just to have their asses royaly kicked by Playstation & Playstation 2.
#42CaliaztecPosted 5/4/2013 12:36:29 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
Why does Nintendo fans always assume it's the Playstation fans that attack them? That sounds just misdirected.
Might as well be a Xbox, Sega, PC, anything fan.
Makes me start to think that Nintendo fans still are victimising themselves after Nintendo backing out of that SNES CD deal then just to have their asses royaly kicked by Playstation & Playstation 2.

Pretty much this. I see trolling go on in every board of every console. I sat through the Vita forum for close to two years now and thankfully it's down to only like 4-5 continuing bad eggs there. At least here you guys only hear it about the same 4-5 comments over and over. Also helps a few are here always damage controlling instead of fanning the flames of hate. One in this thread doing nothing but generalizing about Sony fans when really fanboys are detrimental period.

Do people really not think that the WiiU isn't performing well because of how Lax Nintendo was allowed to be the last generation? Seems to honestly as someone earlier said a lot of strife is coming from Nintendo Fans sorely disappointed in wasted potential thus far.

I for one have owned my WiiU for about a month now and enjoy it. It really does need better support from developers whether its for games unannounced or released.... Because the lack of DLC support for games is attrocious and it will continue to destroy multiplat sales. Injustice was a day 1 WiiU buy for me and not DLC support at release made the other versions obviously more appealing regardless. It's unfortunate because it is so not needing to be happening this way. And people should be angry and should want more to be done and more care to be taken.

IMHO Reggie is horrible as well. Nothing but a muppet but Iwata takin the reigns is step one.
---
Playing Marvel Heroes, Injustice, Tales of Graces, Lego City UC, MH3U, and Soul Sacrifice.
PSN: Caliaztec --- 3DS Friend Code:1134-7395-5895 NNID: Caliaztec.
#43AngeloDQ6Posted 5/4/2013 12:44:57 AM
The Vita boards were filled with 3DS fanboys that constantly trolled there for months. One or two still do from time to time. Its the nature of this site to tolerate the constant trolling. When PS4 and the Nextbox come out, most of the trolls will go there, its the natural order of things.
---
Isn't it parental nature not to trust the person ******* their kid?
#44TalentedMPosted 5/4/2013 12:47:17 AM
AngeloDQ6 posted...
The Vita boards were filled with 3DS fanboys that constantly trolled there for months. One or two still do from time to time. Its the nature of this site to tolerate the constant trolling. When PS4 and the Nextbox come out, most of the trolls will go there, its the natural order of things.

I hope so.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#45wesker741Posted 5/4/2013 12:47:33 AM
The same reason Nintendo fans attack Sony fans on the Vita board.
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#46trollhunter2Posted 5/4/2013 12:54:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#47AngeloDQ6Posted 5/4/2013 12:59:11 AM
TalentedM posted...
AngeloDQ6 posted...

I hope so.

We'll have 2-3 that stick around, but the majority will move on.
---
Isn't it parental nature not to trust the person ******* their kid?
#48UmitenchoPosted 5/4/2013 1:05:58 AM
#49lunchEATSyouPosted 5/4/2013 1:08:06 AM
#50BadreviewPosted 5/4/2013 1:18:26 AM