How come Sony fans attack Nintendo fans on this board?

#71R2BDSiPosted 5/4/2013 4:34:28 AM
Because Nintendo fans attack Sony fans on the Vita board about the Nintendo 3DS.
#72eternalblue02Posted 5/4/2013 4:49:52 AM
Arrrrrr?
#73The_DOAMPosted 5/4/2013 4:50:45 AM
Sony fan boys are the worse they don't just attack Nintendo boards they attack all the boards. Xbox, PC, and they even cannibalize their own if theirs ever a hate topic on a board it's generally a Sony Fan-boy.

Might have something to do with their boards used to be the go to place for trolls and their just bitter. Though the Vita is just a pile of bleached bones now so no one talks about it anymore. Out of all the Console they have the most to be worried about as they know on release all the trolls will flood back to the PS4 cave. Sony really can't have a repeat of the Vita this time around especially since their hoping the Ps4 will save it. They don't have a format gimmick this time around either. Also like the Vita their system won't have BC unlike the ps2/3. PS2 was the only system with BC during it's generation and it's remember as one of the greatest systems of all time. PS4 will be the only system this gen without it.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#74phillymo887Posted 5/4/2013 5:10:12 AM
So now we argue over who has the best or worst fanboys? i have always had Sony and Nintendo consoles. Sony has always been my favorite, but guess what? I don't expect the whole wold to agree with me. Nobody cares, moving on....

These are the kind of threads that fuel console bashing.
#75SuplexKirbyPosted 5/4/2013 5:25:38 AM
indigna7ion posted...
SuplexKirby posted...
omescythe posted...
well there are Nintendo "fans" that do the same thing on sony and microsoft boards. those here also just trash both sony and microsoft as well. so theres dbags all around. its too bad most people here choose to complaint about trolls rather then make the meaningfull topics they claim to want.

This

It was bad enough seeing nintendo fanboys on the PSASBR board.

And on the Vita board. Its just backlash from the army that invaded the Vita board for a year lol. I mean you think the trolls are dedicated here, lol, the Vita board had it much worse. I mean look at some trolls like that kitt thrust kid or wtver their username is, now that's dedication lol.

It's bad over there too.

Wait until the PS4 comes out, it won't be any better.
#76zentazymPosted 5/4/2013 5:32:24 AM
It's not personal, it's just the Wii U is an industry joke right now. Look at bad games throughout time: let's use Devil May Cry 2 for example. The game is universally considered terrible, thus inferior to it's competition, but it still has a fanbase that comes up with most hilarious reasons of why it doesn't suck. Wii U is the DMC2 of today's consoles. It's like watching the scene in Montey Python where The Black Knight gets his limbs chopped off and yet acts like nothing's wrong until it's abundantly clear that he lost after he got his first arm chopped off.
#77AstralFrostPosted 5/4/2013 5:34:55 AM
zentazym posted...
It's not personal, it's just the Wii U is an industry joke right now. Look at bad games throughout time: let's use Devil May Cry 2 for example. The game is universally considered terrible, thus inferior to it's competition, but it still has a fanbase that comes up with most hilarious reasons of why it doesn't suck. Wii U is the DMC2 of today's consoles. It's like watching the scene in Montey Python where The Black Knight gets his limbs chopped off and yet acts like nothing's wrong until it's abundantly clear that he lost after he got his first arm chopped off.

Oh wow that game was terrible. *barfs*

Yeah, its still better than the Wii U though.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#78melbye80Posted 5/4/2013 5:38:33 AM(edited)
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#79LegendaryHeroRebornPosted 5/4/2013 5:43:48 AM
Although we want world peace, it's interesting to watch a console fanboy attack a rival console fanboy. As long as there are game exclusives & multiple consoles, there will always be war. Wait one more year, people here will be content with their Wii Us & when SSB4 comes out, they'll fall in love.
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#80FayeLadyPosted 5/4/2013 5:46:01 AM
Few people are singled out and attacked initially , the problem is that something negative about the hardware or company is seen as an attack. What the response? The offending poster doesn't have a product, or company to insult back at, so they attack them personally.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.