New Super Mario Bros. U played in "Wii Mode"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. New Super Mario Bros. U played in "Wii Mode"?

User Info: rexcrk

rexcrk
3 years ago#1
So I just got my Wii U a couple days ago and have been playing NSMBU and I thought I'd check out the daily log, and it's saying that it has been playing in "Wii Mode", I don't quite understand because it's (obviously) a Wii U game and not a Wii game, that I'm playing from the Wii U menu.

Can anyone elaborate?
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
3 years ago#2
The game was so underwhelming that Wii U thought it was a Wii game.

User Info: Gavin_Rozee

Gavin_Rozee
3 years ago#3
It adds "Played in Wii Mode" to the Daily Log if you launch Wii Mode at some point during the day.
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: "Gavintendo".
3DS Friend Code: 3625 8479 9870.

User Info: Ianio82

Ianio82
3 years ago#4
The Wii Mode listed on the charts just means that the Wii U was used to play a Wii game that day... in Wii Mode. Has absolutely nothing to do with NSMBU.

User Info: rexcrk

rexcrk
3 years ago#5
Oohh I get it... yeah I kind of figured that was the case but I wasn't sure lol.
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. New Super Mario Bros. U played in "Wii Mode"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived