Even gamefaqs is bashing the Wii U now. Look at today's poll.

#51DTY3Posted 5/3/2013 7:01:21 PM
Oh and the poll isnt a result of "the wii u doing poorly".

Its a result of the choice that Nintendo made to cheap out on the hardware, thus causing confusion.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#52DTY3Posted 5/3/2013 7:02:46 PM
ChaoticVortex posted...
deathslove posted...
DTY3 posted...
deathslove posted...
I would imagine that is what desperate people think. Like when a desperate guy asks a girl on a date.

Guy: Hey, want to go on a date with me?
Girl: Not really.
Guy: Well she didn't say no! She said not really! She might want to!

I didnt say it wasnt a no. I said itwasnt a "hard no", just like the third option isnt a definite yes.

Not really still pretty much means no, meaning that percentage of naysayers is greatly increased.

What? Dude maybe means maybe. It is not a yes or no.

The top 2 are yes the bottom 2 are no.
If you want to call on hard or soft then both have a hard and soft.

You seem like a fanboy, saying both yes options are definite yes, maybe is a maybe yes. One no is a "soft" no and the last is no....lol

I'm beginning to notice fanboys are blissfully unaware of how fanboyish they really are.

No, DTY you didn't agree with him. You said the maybe option was actually a yes. Which is completely false.

Read my post again. the first thing I said was "Yes", as in "yes. I agree with your statement".

This topic is pretty sad. It just shows how nobody reads anything.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
#53deathslovePosted 5/3/2013 7:03:33 PM
DTY3 posted...
Im saying two options are saying yes, one is not saying either, one is saying "kinda no" and the last is saying "hell no".

I agreed with you in the first post I responded to you. did you even read it? I said if you wanna get anal...

Nobody here reads very well.

Your logic is horrible. It is not a kind of no, it is a no.
If you ask someone to hang out and they say not really it is a no.

Also IF going by your logic you should say the first is a hell yes! and the second is a kind of yes.

So you didn't agree, you also can't read well, and you are a fanboy for trying to make one no look less like a no and then saying both yes options are the same.
#54Dustof_DryBonesPosted 5/3/2013 7:04:18 PM
ChaoticVortex posted...
No it means I agreed with the rest of your paragraph. Not sure why you brought it up though. Nothing in it contradicts what I said.

Read your original thesis again and read my previous response to it again.
---
Ahoy, matey!
#55ChaoticVortex(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 7:04:46 PM
I was referring to this part:

just like the third option isnt a definite yes

It's not a yes AT ALL. It's a maybe in regards to the Wii U being next gen or not, this means it could be either. There's no "hard" or "soft" about it or whatever damage control term you want to use next.
#56RyuuHou25Posted 5/3/2013 7:07:32 PM
3 of the options are specifically for saying it's not on par or worse than PS4/720

Whether or not Wii U will be a success or not aside, people babbling about how it's a next gen console should take a good hard look at this and perhaps wake up to reality.

You like the console, that's great. You want it to succeed, that's also great.

It's not next gen. It was never next gen, it never will be next gen. The power of the console has already driven away third party support from some devs, even some big name ones, who have shown they are ignoring the console entirely.

Lack of third party support is never a good thing.

Nintendo does and has done a great deal many things right. Making powerful consoles has never been one of them. Their determination to not jump into the technology race has finally caught up with them. It took a few decades, but it was going to happen eventually.

And just for the sake of arguments against this - I own a Vita. I love the thing, I think it's great. I'm not, however, ignorant of the plight of the thing, the serious mishandling of it, or the fact that it could very well just fizzle out and die. Retailers are cutting down their stock of games, accessories, and the system in general all over NA.

You want to love your consoles, that's great, kudos to you. Don't be a blind and/or ignorant yahoo to the problems with it though.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#57DTY3Posted 5/3/2013 7:07:43 PM
ChaoticVortex posted...
I was referring to this part:

just like the third option isnt a definite yes

It's not a yes AT ALL. It's a maybe in regards to the Wii U being next gen or not, this means it could be either. There's no "hard" or "soft" about it or whatever damage control term you want to use next.

Um okay? So like I said. It isnt a definitive yes.

Also if you read my post you would have seen I did anything BUT damage controlling, as I only counted the first two options as a yes, which makes the "yes" option results pathetically small.

But again. That would have required you to read.
---
#58DTY3Posted 5/3/2013 7:10:09 PM
deathslove posted...
DTY3 posted...
Im saying two options are saying yes, one is not saying either, one is saying "kinda no" and the last is saying "hell no".

I agreed with you in the first post I responded to you. did you even read it? I said if you wanna get anal...

Also IF going by your logic you should say the first is a hell yes! and the second is a kind of yes.

So you didn't agree, you also can't read well, and you are a fanboy for trying to make one no look less like a no and then saying both yes options are the same.

All I said is that if you go by definite answers, the "No" answers win by an even greater margin.

A fanboy wouldnt have pointed that out, as it made the "yes" answers considerably smaller.

But once again, youd know that if you read nd werent so hellbent on starting an argument with someone who was agreeng with you.
---
#59deathslovePosted 5/3/2013 7:12:32 PM
DTY3 posted...
deathslove posted...
DTY3 posted...

All I said is that if you go by definite answers, the "No" answers win by an even greater margin.

A fanboy wouldnt have pointed that out, as it made the "yes" answers considerably smaller.

But once again, youd know that if you read nd werent so hellbent on starting an argument with someone who was agreeng with you.

You were saying that not really is not a "hard no"
So I guess you can't even read your own writing? Why would you combine the yes answers as the same if by your logic there is different levels of no....
#60DTY3Posted 5/3/2013 7:14:53 PM
Yes I said that. I also said only the first two choices said yes.
I combined the two yes answers because one flat out says yes ad the other says "absolutely".
But you seem to hung up on the "hard no" thing.
---