What do you think Retro Studios has been working on and what would you like?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you think Retro Studios has been working on and what would you like?
2 years ago#1
Considering they have hired id software people (FPS) and darksiders/ naughty dog people (adventure), I get the feeling it is probably metroid wii u. Also, I am fairly positive it will be shown in the upcoming nintendo direct or in a small software show at e3, not a conference of course.

I think it's a given that they are working on a major nintendo franchise and I don't think Nintendo would give them a racing game like F-zero or mario kart. Plus, There has been too much mario already and Nintendo really wants to bring in the hardcore western audience, ala metroid. Makes sense i think.
2 years ago#2
Star Fox
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Rayman Legends
2 years ago#3
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Star Fox

---
Reggie for Super Smash Bros. 4!!
2 years ago#4
^God no.

Zelda or New IP.
2 years ago#5
A new IP. Some sort of blend between Uncharted and Metroid.
---
Ahoy, matey!
2 years ago#6
A Gamera game
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
2 years ago#7
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Star Fox

Why would they hire FPS and adventure game veterans then?

highly doubt it.
2 years ago#8
I hope it's Metroid Prime 4. But they may be working on Mario Kart U. They made Mario Kart 7 after all.
---
NNID: Flexile
FCs in my quote
2 years ago#9
Theres no way its Zelda, and we know its a major Nintendo franchise, so it cant be a new IP. I think its Star Fox, but Im not ruling out Metroid as a possibility.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
2 years ago#10
I pray for metroid
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you think Retro Studios has been working on and what would you like?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived