Don't pass up Need for Speed Most Wanted!

#1TannerCKGPosted 5/3/2013 6:23:26 PM
Its not that often that an arcade racer this good comes out these days. You get the speed and control of Burnout, the great exploration of the classic RUSH games, and freakin awesome graphics. If you have 360, PS3, or Wii U its a crime to pass this up.

Sure EA is one of the worst companies ever but this is a CRITERION game, they just got unlucky when EA aquired them as a developer.

Also add me up if your on Autolog: TannerCKG
---
"Times are gone for honest men and sometimes far too long for snakes"
#2wiidbzxt009Posted 5/3/2013 6:25:04 PM
Too bad I have no money, that game looks really cool.
---
NNID: Flexile
FCs in my quote
#3AccrovideogamesPosted 5/3/2013 6:28:06 PM(edited)
TannerCKG posted...
Sure EA is one of the worst companies ever but this is a CRITERION game, they just got unlucky when EA aquired them as a developer.

And because of this we have an incomplete game with tons of DLC, and the Wii U version may not even get them. I'll buy it only if they release a complete edition.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#4KenauePosted 5/3/2013 6:36:07 PM
TannerCKG posted...
Its not that often that an arcade racer this good comes out these days. You get the speed and control of Burnout, the great exploration of the classic RUSH games, and freakin awesome graphics. If you have 360, PS3, or Wii U its a crime to pass this up.

Also add me up if your on Autolog: TannerCKG

I've got the Vita version. Picked up the U version to play it on the big screen. Literally te same game other than the U version looking better. Amazing handheld game.
---
Most Excited For: SMT IV (3DS), ToX (CE, PS3), Pikmin 3 (Wii U), Fuse (PS3), Pokemon Y (3DS), Dragon's Crown (Vita).
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#5TannerCKG(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 6:36:50 PM
Well the Wii U version does include the ultimate speed pack DLC for free but your right its missing the sweet new car packs that came out last month.
---
"Times are gone for honest men and sometimes far too long for snakes"
#6PendragoonPosted 5/3/2013 6:41:40 PM
I bought it the day after it came out along side Lego City and Monster Hunter. I currently own 9 Wii U games and will be picking up RE:R at release. ($39.99 preorder at Amazon)

It really is a good game, and for a quick port (3 months with a skeleton team) it runs very well.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#7Y34RX3R0Posted 5/3/2013 6:43:08 PM
I do want this, but I would want it for trophies :(

I'm a whoooore.
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#8TerotrousPosted 5/3/2013 6:44:52 PM(edited)
Accrovideogames posted...
And because of this we have an incomplete game with tons of DLC, and the Wii U version may not even get them. I'll buy it only if they release a complete edition.

It's not really a "ton" of DLC, it's just a few new cars, and the game already has like 80+.

Beating every race in the single player game (which is 5 races per car + the most wanted races) is still going to take a really long time.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Aladdin"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#9ShatteringGlassPosted 5/3/2013 6:44:16 PM
I didn't pass up on it... when it was released last October.
---
"Women... they smell nice, but they are soul murderers" - William Murderface
NY Giants 2012: 9-7. No Playoffs. Ugh.
#10ymmac1707Posted 5/3/2013 6:50:44 PM
I will at $30.00 or less, i promise