Games I hope to see on VC

#1Mathew1986Posted 5/3/2013 6:42:51 PM
The entire Mario Party library (I mean, really they are too expensive to buy nowadays, the only 2 that ain't necessary to put up yet would be 8 and 9, cause prices ain't high on those at the moment.)

Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, and 3(prices on these are sky rocket on amazon, I can't afford these, and I don't own the orginal cartidges apart from part 1)

Donkey Kong 64 (one of the best games, I hope it gets a VC release, just because I don't feel like hooking up my N64 to play it anymore, but I miss playing it though.)

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (this would really make the Wii U shine In my books.)

Luigi's Mansion 1 and Dark Moon(I hope it gets a Wii U release.)

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Xenoblade Chronicles (I know this is a Wii game, but I'd buy it for 60$ as a retail download if they put it on there, I don't own this btw neither, I just heard it's really good and the price on amazon is crazy.)

So there you have it, Wii U would be even sweeter to have these gems on there.
---
RIP Mom (1952-2010), I'll always love you & miss you!
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
#2supershyguy65Posted 5/3/2013 7:43:40 PM
Wii VC is the most pointless idea ever, Mario Party 1 caused Nintendo to be sued, and Rare DKC games have no chance of ever seeing the light of day again.
#3Mathew1986(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 8:35:22 PM(edited)
supershyguy65 posted...
Wii VC is the most pointless idea ever, Mario Party 1 caused Nintendo to be sued, and Rare DKC games have no chance of ever seeing the light of day again.

You could be right, but I disagree with it being pointless, either way, VC is probably the best thing going on Wii U if you ask me, and I think for now it's what's selling the Wii U consoles, apart from the Gamepad. They just need more of these for us to play until they actually release some AAA tittles for the Wii U console itself.

Tell me, who wouldn't mind playing The Twin Snakes on the Wii U? Hell, they could make an HD upgrade for it like Wind Waker, aslong as games doesn't keep getting ports one after the other.
---
RIP Mom (1952-2010), I'll always love you & miss you!
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
#4UtaNapishtiPosted 5/3/2013 8:34:43 PM
supershyguy65 posted...
Mario Party 1 caused Nintendo to be sued

What?
#5Nin3DSFanPosted 5/3/2013 8:46:31 PM
supershyguy65 posted...
Rare DKC games have no chance of ever seeing the light of day again.

Why is there no chance of games from a series which is owned by Nintendo, ever seeing the light of day on another Nintendo system by any means?

Newsflash.
Nintendo created Donkey Kong. Rare simply had the license to create the DKC series. Nintendo OWNS the DKC series.
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!
#6supershyguy65Posted 5/4/2013 4:08:33 AM
Nintendo removed DKC1-3 from the Virtual Console, and only released Mario Party 2, intentionally skipping the first one.
#7Shadowbird_RHPosted 5/4/2013 4:16:12 AM
UtaNapishti posted...
supershyguy65 posted...

What?

As I recall, one of the minigames required spinning the analog stick as fast as possible, and to do this people spun it with the palms of their hands, and resulted in friction burns. Creating a game that encourages players to injure themselves is a valid reason for a lawsuit, unlike the petty lawsuits you see going against Nintendo these days.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#8Tortus2Posted 5/4/2013 5:23:40 AM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
supershyguy65 posted...

What?

As I recall, one of the minigames required spinning the analog stick as fast as possible, and to do this people spun it with the palms of their hands, and resulted in friction burns. Creating a game that encourages players to injure themselves is a valid reason for a lawsuit, unlike the petty lawsuits you see going against Nintendo these days.

The Mecha Fly Guy was evil.
---
3DS FC: 1075 - 0819 - 0953; NNID - Sir_Eef
Pokemon White Version 2 FC - 2838 7984 6351
#9YoyokuKOPosted 5/4/2013 5:26:18 AM
why'd you ignore to add GBA games?
#10Mathew1986(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 8:24:28 AM
YoyokuKO posted...
why'd you ignore to add GBA games?

Who me? I don't know many GBA games that much, apart from Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, and I doubt we'll see that on there, no disrespect towards GBA games, I just ain't played much of those yet.
---
Currently Playing: Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (PS3 HD)
Playing Next: RE: The Darkside Chronicles (PS3 HD)