Games I hope to see on VC

#11usaamahlinkPosted 5/4/2013 8:30:19 AM
I want Golden Sun, and Golden Sun: The Lost Age.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Fire Emblem (GBA), Xenoblade Chronicles, F-Zero GX. SSB Brawl <-(always)
#12Numbuh100Posted 5/4/2013 8:30:57 AM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
supershyguy65 posted...
Mario Party 1 caused Nintendo to be sued

What?

As I recall, one of the minigames required spinning the analog stick as fast as possible, and to do this people spun it with the palms of their hands, and resulted in friction burns. Creating a game that encourages players to injure themselves is a valid reason for a lawsuit, unlike the petty lawsuits you see going against Nintendo these days.

You do know because of the N64's solid joystick, it really hurts the thumb when you try spinning it. Now the controllers we have now are more comfortable to use.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#13SmashBro25Posted 5/4/2013 8:36:08 AM
You know what I would like?
The entire Wii VC library available on the Wii U VC.
Hopefully, they can have it all up within 2 years.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#14Mathew1986(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 8:37:32 AM
Numbuh100 posted...
Shadowbird_RH posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
supershyguy65 posted...
Mario Party 1 caused Nintendo to be sued

What?

As I recall, one of the minigames required spinning the analog stick as fast as possible, and to do this people spun it with the palms of their hands, and resulted in friction burns. Creating a game that encourages players to injure themselves is a valid reason for a lawsuit, unlike the petty lawsuits you see going against Nintendo these days.

You do know because of the N64's solid joystick, it really hurts the thumb when you try spinning it. Now the controllers we have now are more comfortable to use.

Agreed on that, Nintendo I think is making there products more durable now too, I mean look at GameCube controllers, those are pretty durable, and yes I think the Classic Controller(or Wii U Pad) is ALOT more comfortable, and I think it would work better on Wii U.
---
Currently Playing: Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (PS3 HD)
Playing Next: RE: The Darkside Chronicles (PS3 HD)
#15VideoGamer1990Posted 5/4/2013 10:04:20 AM
Besides DK64, I'm still waiting for the Bomberman 64, Mystical Ninja and Castlevania games, not to mention the first Breath of Fire game for SNES. Wish people would start going "Earthbound" for those titles, but sadly I doubt it will work as well as it did for Earthbound.
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 52
#16link0316Posted 5/4/2013 10:21:26 AM
I want more games, not ones that were already released on the wii.
---
GT : Zom6iesRPeople2