Nintendo is not in trouble

#161Devilman_AmonPosted 5/5/2013 2:46:04 PM
Nintendo is in trouble.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#162Lefty128kPosted 5/5/2013 3:55:23 PM(edited)
msunshine posted...
Lefty128k posted...
msunshine posted...
Lefty128k posted...
No link to support your claim.

Got it.

Already admitted a looong time ago that I might have been wrong on this point. Every other point stands. Anyway, considering the time on the market, wii U is selling MUCH better than the vita.

Considering one of the pillars of your argument in the OP is that "Wii U outsold Vita", I'd say your argument isn't standing so well.

Outside of some minor sales increases that coincided with game releases (normal for the industry), Wii U is setting record low sales. Selling less in one month than PS3, 360, and the Wii.

Wii U IS outselling vita. 4,5 in a year and three months, vs 3,5 in 5 months?

You gonna keep riding launch sales, and acting like those are normal?
Wii U only shipped 390k in the last three months. (as of Apr, 24th)

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/24/wii-u-shipments-miss-targets-at-3-45m-fy14-forecasts-of-9m/

Also, Vita didn't get released everywhere within an approx 20 day period like Wii U. It was spread out by months so it's launch sales got spread out too.

But this is all just a pointless distraction. The truth is that Wii U is flopping so badly, it just can't compete sales-wise with it's home console peers. That's why you compare it with the Vita, it's the only way you can try (fail) to make Wii U look like it's not completely tanking.
#163DemonDog666Posted 5/5/2013 4:17:31 PM
msunshine posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
msunshine posted...
Each one relates to a sentence. Is that so hard to understand?

No just to annoying and unorganized to bother with.

admit defeat.

I accept your admittion of defeat.
#164AceMosPosted 5/5/2013 4:18:39 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
msunshine posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
msunshine posted...

admit defeat.

he gave you links proving his facts

nowits your turn to try and prove one of your facts which are just your opinion so you cant prove them
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#165YamiYugi4400Posted 5/5/2013 6:00:26 PM
*dances through topic doing the macarena*
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#166msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:42:17 PM
Lefty128k posted...
msunshine posted...
Lefty128k posted...
msunshine posted...
Lefty128k posted...
No link to support your claim.

Got it.

Already admitted a looong time ago that I might have been wrong on this point. Every other point stands. Anyway, considering the time on the market, wii U is selling MUCH better than the vita.

Considering one of the pillars of your argument in the OP is that "Wii U outsold Vita", I'd say your argument isn't standing so well.

Outside of some minor sales increases that coincided with game releases (normal for the industry), Wii U is setting record low sales. Selling less in one month than PS3, 360, and the Wii.

Wii U IS outselling vita. 4,5 in a year and three months, vs 3,5 in 5 months?

You gonna keep riding launch sales, and acting like those are normal?
Wii U only shipped 390k in the last three months. (as of Apr, 24th)

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/24/wii-u-shipments-miss-targets-at-3-45m-fy14-forecasts-of-9m/

Also, Vita didn't get released everywhere within an approx 20 day period like Wii U. It was spread out by months so it's launch sales got spread out too.

But this is all just a pointless distraction. The truth is that Wii U is flopping so badly, it just can't compete sales-wise with it's home console peers. That's why you compare it with the Vita, it's the only way you can try (fail) to make Wii U look like it's not completely tanking.

Something must be wrong with your reading skills. Same as with demon dog. You claim I bring up the vita because the wii U can't compare to it's console peers? In the OP, it clearly states that the wii U outsold the first five months of the ps 3 and xbox 360 as well. So yes, it very much did outdo those too.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#167msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:45:59 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
msunshine posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
msunshine posted...

admit defeat.

You really can't read can you? No serious reply to the links is to be expected from you. Do you lack the intelligence to make a come back, perhaps? Come on, dog! Do what you always do: deny the facts, make some up, pull some numbers out of your ***, but don't just cry there in selfpity.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#168ORANGE666Posted 5/5/2013 6:53:15 PM(edited)
WiiU is averaging 130k shipped worldwide between January and March. I doubt the April sales will be that much higher.

They're not in trouble yet, but its alarming when the their highest selling franchise can't sell a system. Nintendo should have tried harder to listen to what developers wanted, having to fund games and buy publishing rights for others, just to get games on your system isn't a good sign either.

Also if you're bringing up PS3 sales, $600 US DOLLARS, base model WiiU is half that price, you would think it wouldn't be close in terms of sales
#169gameG3ni3Posted 5/5/2013 7:07:39 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
WiiU is averaging 130k shipped worldwide between January and March. I doubt the April sales will be that much higher.

They're not in trouble yet, but its alarming when the their highest selling franchise can't sell a system. Nintendo should have tried harder to listen to what developers wanted, having to fund games and buy publishing rights for others, just to get games on your system isn't a good sign either.

Also if you're bringing up PS3 sales, $600 US DOLLARS, base model WiiU is half that price, you would think it wouldn't be close in terms of sales

It doubled as a blu-ray player for a lot of people (PS3), and 600$ was a great deal on a blu-ray player back then. I think if you could factor out those numbers, it wouldn't be close. I know people weren't buying it for games, I did...and had to wait almost 18 months for worth while games to release.
---
''Typical entitled internet user.''-ADHDguitar
''Your entitled to shut the f*** up.''-Too_Cool_Rick
#170DemonDog666Posted 5/5/2013 7:10:20 PM
msunshine posted...
You really can't read can you? No serious reply to the links is to be expected from you. Do you lack the intelligence to make a come back, perhaps? Come on, dog! Do what you always do: deny the facts, make some up, pull some numbers out of your ***, but don't just cry there in selfpity.

I don't reply to what I don't read and I don't read something that's as unorganized of a mess as that.