Capcom is one of the best companys

#1StarBladeEdgePosted 5/4/2013 1:42:56 AM
they are with me since nes. i played a lot of great games throughout my career as a videogame nerd. mega mans , ghouls and ghosts , resident evil , street fighter , breath of fire , dmc , dragons dogma ...the list goes on and on and on.....

thank you capcom for these great gaming experiences ! lets continue on the wiiu !
---
i have a cat called bandersnatcher . the evil in the cat will kill !
bandersnatcher the evil cat !
#2ElectricMolePosted 5/4/2013 1:45:07 AM
Over half the games you listed started off or had sequels on other systems.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#3msunshinePosted 5/4/2013 1:45:29 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
they are with me since nes. i played a lot of great games throughout my career as a videogame nerd. mega mans , ghouls and ghosts , resident evil , street fighter , breath of fire , dmc , dragons dogma ...the list goes on and on and on.....

thank you capcom for these great gaming experiences ! lets continue on the wiiu !

They were great in the time of the snes. Right now I could not care less about them.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR
#4TalentedMPosted 5/4/2013 1:45:37 AM
I agree... Megaman is actually one of my favorite games of all time. I am so glad you said Dragons Dogma, oh man is that game so so SO good... I enjoyed the hell out of it, was a little dissapointed the new one didn't hit the WiiU, but oh well.

They make some stellar games in this gamers opinion.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#5TeepotPosted 5/4/2013 1:49:39 AM
They've definitely created some of my all time favorite games and franchises so despite how much I hate their business practices as of late, they'll always have a place in my heart! XD
---
Avast! Hold tight your buns if buns you do hold dear, for time has come to wake and run and not give way to fear!
#6Tauro_FcPosted 5/4/2013 3:05:08 AM
I agree. One of the few companies that supported the dreamcast since day 1.
#7shaunmePosted 5/4/2013 3:52:04 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...

I have a mint pal, U.s and jap Saturn collection of nearly 160 games,guess what my favourites are.....

SF alpha trilogy
Capcom classic 1-5
Vampire savior
Darkstalkers revenge
X men vs street fighter
Marvel super heroes
marvel super heroes vs street fighter
X men children of the atom
mega man x

Yes im a capcom fanboy
---
People admitting to not having a Wii U so far...buretsu and squatch22
#8Daveddy72Posted 5/4/2013 4:19:02 AM
I just.got dragons dogma d.a for ps3 and i am loving it,i cant help but to keep thinking "i wish i was playing this on my wii u",being able to manage my inventory and having the map on the gamepad would be so awesome,i feel like the time between deagons dogma and d.a nintendo should of did something to get it on the wii u
---
Baltimore Ravens .World Champions
#9LegendaryHeroRebornPosted 5/4/2013 4:32:53 AM
I love their games too but it sucks that there's still no Resident Evil 6, RE Collection, DMC, Devil May Cry Collection, SSFIV: AE, SF x Tekken, UMvsC3, Mega Man and other games ported to the Wii U. Why do they hate Nintendo consoles when those games are only available for Xbox 360 & PS3? BTW, I have all those consoles.
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#10FayeLadyPosted 5/4/2013 4:37:00 AM
I love Capcom as much as the next person, but I wish people would shut up about Megaman and get in line behind us Powerstone and Rival Schools fans.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.