Dissapointment. Losing patience with Nintendo

#31R_O_B_Sentry(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:07:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32DeathSnipe777Posted 5/5/2013 6:07:52 AM
TC, you should own more than one game system. That way you have other stuff to play while you wait.

Or you could have, you know, not bought a WiiU until the games you wanted were out.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#33R_O_B_Sentry(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:10:57 AM
#34DeathSnipe777Posted 5/5/2013 6:09:56 AM
R_O_B_Sentry posted...
@nickvd8 Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is not exclusive to Wii U and I'd rather have titles like that on my PS3 where the storage is better, the controls and online of PS3 for this game have won me over that port

Then you should start complaining to Capcom about it because there IS a Monster Hunter on PS3 but Capcom failed to localize it.

Not Capcom's fault. They wanted to localize it, but Sony made it obnoxiously difficult because they didn't want to update the Ad-Hoc network outside of Japan and they also wanted Capcom to add in trophies and other stuff for no reason.
---
#35DeathSnipe777Posted 5/5/2013 6:12:05 AM(edited)
I do own a PS3 dude. My complaint is at Nintendo- the new system doesn't look like it has a future.

Then sell your WiiU and go buy yourself a PS4. I don't know what you want people to tell you.

I'll have fun playing mine, meanwhile.
---
#36sonicsonicPosted 5/5/2013 6:17:48 AM
R_O_B_Sentry posted...
Yes, and then they show us images of Zelda just for reassurance. ''Fans, it will be worth the wait''

But I can't help but feel disenchanted with Zelda now. It's just a really old idea being rehashed all the time. Skyward sword was okay, but I think Nintendo needs to focus more on games that need Pit (Kid Icarus), Ness / Lucas / Ninten, Samus, Donkey Kong.

They need to create hype and excitement if they are going to make us wait. No one cares about the new Yoshi epic yarn

Pit was just in a game and Donkey Kong is being ported too the 3DS.

Your issue is patience. 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Yoshi Yarn, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario, SMTxFE, WWHD and X are all probably gonna be released this year. I'm sure there will be a few surprises as well. Like Retro's new project. Even without SMTxFE and X that is still a half decent list of games.
#37R_O_B_Sentry(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:21:20 AM
#38ThugETHPosted 5/5/2013 6:28:03 AM
Just play your ps3 until wiiu games start coming out.
Why bother going through the hassle of selling just to buy again?
Some people's logic (or lack of) amazes me.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#39sonicsonicPosted 5/5/2013 6:28:26 AM
R_O_B_Sentry posted...
@sonicsonic

I was not happy with the 2 year wait for Paper Mario SS and even though I was not waiting for Luigi's Mansion 2, I heard it took 4 long years to get that one out.

Patience?

I suppose, I suppose. I've been waiting for Pikmin 3 for a long time. Still I'd prefer a lengthy development time over a bad game.

I wasn't waiting for Luigi's Mansion either, but what an amazing game it is. I've been a fan of Nintendo and I've realised something over the years. With such a broad spectrum of software, you just gotta take what you are given. They have a lot of fan-bases too satisfy.

I mean this year, they have/are releasing, Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Golf, M&L, Mario Kart, WWHD, Pokemon, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, SMTxFE, 3D Mario, X, ALTTP2, G&W and Pikmin 3.
#40NeoFalconHavokPosted 5/5/2013 6:58:21 AM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
So your basically saying console exclusives shouldn't exist?

How cute, you're trying ever so hard to be a smart ass.

Also, while we are waiting for stuff, Nintendo can't even win third party support for games that are actually good. So what we do is buy a PS3 for the third party games.

They couldn't if they tried. Third Parties have a HUGE agenda against Nintendo. There was no excuse for the slop support on Wii. NONE. But 3rd Parties bailed way before the console even launched.
---
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
LMFAO