Favorite video game move of all time?

#1lt519Posted 5/4/2013 2:45:13 PM
Here's a topic we can all enjoy. What was your favorite video game move of all time? List the game, character and move. I'll start:

1. Long Jump, Mario, Mario 64 (my absolute favorite move, I loved long jumping into the paintings and into walls when searching for secrets, great bail out move too).

2. Lightning Legs, Chun Li, Street Fighter II (beasted people that didn't know how to stop it)

3. Grab and Throw, Donatello, Turtles in Time (take that Shredder!)
#2CaioNVPosted 5/4/2013 2:50:34 PM
Fatality! Any.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#3Mattatron42Posted 5/4/2013 7:03:41 PM
hagar, spinning pile driver, final fight
zangief, rolling german suplexes, street fighter
strider hiryu, any slash, strider
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#4TheCelticArcherPosted 5/4/2013 7:05:31 PM
Pretty much any super move from this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEXC5KEQsac
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Sleeping Dogs (PS3), Banjo-Kazooie (360), Darksiders II (Wii U), & Need for Speed Most Wanted U.
#5gameG3ni3Posted 5/4/2013 7:07:09 PM
SHORYUKEN!!!
---
''Typical entitled internet user.''-ADHDguitar
''Your entitled to shut the f*** up.''-Too_Cool_Rick
#6Soanevalcke6Posted 5/4/2013 7:08:41 PM
Recently, All I can think about for a Video Game Move is ZanDatsu and how awesome it is.

"Bullseye!" "Dead On!"
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/1G9WLfK.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#7ZBug_Posted 5/4/2013 7:51:36 PM
I read the title as Favorite video game movie of all time. And entered to say "None they're all terrible, whether it's a movie based on a game, or the other way around, It's terrible."
But since that's not what it says, My favorite move is from Arkham City. When playing as Batman, one of the counters (I believe it's if they attack from the side) has Batman flip the guy upside down, then kick him in the back, in mid air. It always looks really cool when it happens, and it sends the guy across the room.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#8RioichiCooperPosted 5/4/2013 7:56:14 PM
Pikachu's Down B in Brawl.
---
All attempts at duplicating it have ended in disaster: four test subjects were horribly broken and twisted when they engaged our Morph Ball prototypes.
#91shadetail1Posted 5/4/2013 7:59:33 PM
ZBug_ posted...
I read the title as Favorite video game movie of all time. And entered to say "None they're all terrible, whether it's a movie based on a game, or the other way around, It's terrible."

Oh, I don't know. I really enjoyed the Super Mario Bros. movie in the "so bad that it's good" kind of way. And the first Mortal Kombat movie was decent for a mindless popcorn flick. And then there's the excellent Wreck-It Ralph, which has enough references to qualify as a video game movie.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#10Dr_FacerPosted 5/4/2013 7:59:48 PM
Power Geyser.