Losing Faith In Nintendo

#1Weltall548Posted 5/4/2013 2:50:51 PM
They are announcing nothing for the Wii U, and the VC updates abominably slow. Are they stupid? The wii u is failing, they need to do somthing!
---
PSN: Fantasy_473
Nintendo Network ID: Xenoblade165
#21shadetail1Posted 5/4/2013 2:55:38 PM
It is going exactly the same way as every console launch ever. In fact, the launch lineup of games is actually better than average.

Invest yourself with a little patience.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#3PoppaKroganPosted 5/4/2013 3:05:22 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
It is going exactly the same way as every console launch ever. In fact, the launch lineup of games is actually better than average.

you're in obvious denial.

Just because a launch has more games then other systems doesnt make it the best, it has Nintendo land and Mario Rehash 4.

Right now, the Wii U IS failing, Nintendo neglected to announce any first party games for it the past two E3s and now they aren't even having an E3 so we're getting jack**** basically instead of the games that are years away.
---
I knew we forgot someone...you.
#4GamespohtPosted 5/4/2013 3:07:22 PM
PoppaKrogan posted...
1shadetail1 posted...

Just because a launch has more games then other systems doesnt make it the best, it has Nintendo land and Mario Rehash 4.

Right now, the Wii U IS failing, Nintendo neglected to announce any first party games for it the past two E3s and now they aren't even having an E3 so we're getting jack**** basically instead of the games that are years away.

They ARE having an E3, and showing of games for this year, their just not having a major press conference, why does everyone overlook this?
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#5jairusmonillasPosted 5/4/2013 3:08:13 PM
1shadetail1 posted...

Denial at its best.

Don't even compare others to what Nintendo has been doing not only with the Wii U but also with Wii last gen. Wii had like the longest drought for any good game ever in the history of gaming.
#6Weltall548(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 3:10:55 PM
PoppaKrogan posted...
1shadetail1 posted...

NSMBU wasn't bad.
---
#71shadetail1Posted 5/4/2013 3:11:05 PM
Gamespoht posted...
PoppaKrogan posted...
1shadetail1 posted...

They ARE having an E3, and showing of games for this year, their just not having a major press conference, why does everyone overlook this?

User Name - PoppaKrogan
Board User Level - 20: New User (2)
Karma - 25

Just a newbie who hasn't been paying attention, apparently.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#8RedOrionPosted 5/4/2013 3:11:58 PM
1shadetail1 posted...

I agree, I was there for the 360 launch and that was pretty bad. The PS3 launch i avoided because the launch titles didn't really appeal to me, and it turned out to be the worst launch in modern gaming. Regardless i still own a 360 and PS3 because eventually they gained traction and released some great titles.

The Wii U is no different if not better, Nintendo lost a bit of focus when it came to winter releases and the marketing has been downright nonexistent. I own a Wii U and I play it regularly but i do hope we get some big releases by the end of the year.
#9Weltall548(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 3:12:35 PM
1shadetail1 posted...

The wii vc launched with 30 games, I believe. It shouldn't be too hard for nintendo to bring all wii vc games to wii u.
---
#10FayeLadyPosted 5/4/2013 3:12:44 PM
Things will get better, what is arguable is how much better, and how soon.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.