Inb4 the '3d mario' is a lazy port of 3D land with some extra stages, and Luigi.

#1GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 5/4/2013 5:01:27 PM
80/80

Also inb4 fanboys reaction in this topic is "That would be the best thing ever"

I don't think I've ever seen so much consumer stockholm syndrome before
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#2NeoFalconHavokPosted 5/4/2013 5:03:31 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...

You've never been on "Go Nintendo" eh?
---
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
LMFAO
#3Soanevalcke6Posted 5/4/2013 5:04:13 PM
3D Land has Luigi already.
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/1G9WLfK.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#4Helmsly2008Posted 5/4/2013 5:06:47 PM(edited)
i'd be annoyed if the new mario game for the Wii U is just an upgraded port of Mario 3D land, and this is coming from someone that thinks Mario 3D land is amazing.
#5Rpg AddictPosted 5/4/2013 5:08:01 PM
Helmsly2008 posted...
i'd be annoyed if the new mario game for the Wii U is just an upgraded port of Mario 3D land, and this is coming from someone that thinks Mario 3D land is amazing.

Pretty much this. I love Mario and 3D Land, but there's no reason to port it to the Wii U.
---
Space for rent.
#6GAMER_X_REVIVAL(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 5:13:07 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Eh, well then some minor piecemeal addition then.

I'd get 3D land when I get a 3DS (which will be before SMT IV launches) but I really want a true, big open 3D mario like 64 and not a lazy port of 3D land or another galaxy.

Seeing nintendos very lazy attitude lately (NSMBU being the launch game, everything taking forever to come out) I get the feeling they didnt even start developing their Wii U games until a little before E3 (like the eternally pushed back pikmin 3) so I doubt the forthcoming new 3D mario is very new at all if its going to be out by october. I expect a total rehash of an existing 3D mario with some window dressing added. Its the only way they could release it so early.

I get the feeling we have no video or screens or even a reveal of it yet because they know people will be pissed its a rehash/port and they want to wait as long as possible while passively implying its an all new game by being vague saying '3d mario' hoping they will get some console sales in before e3 from people hoping for the game (before they realize what it is)
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#7Numbuh100Posted 5/4/2013 5:13:32 PM
I am sick and tired of these side scrolling Mario Bros. games. WE NEED A SUPER MARIO 64 STYLE GAME!!!!
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#8GAMER_X_REVIVAL(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 5:14:09 PM
NeoFalconHavok posted...
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...

You've never been on "Go Nintendo" eh?

I could never bother with any fan site of any kind, vidya related or otherwise. The people there are more delusional than even this boards majority, if thats even possible at this point
---
Guardian Gamer X
#9iceachePosted 5/4/2013 5:21:26 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Eh, well then some minor piecemeal addition then.

I'd get 3D land when I get a 3DS (which will be before SMT IV launches) but I really want a true, big open 3D mario like 64 and not a lazy port of 3D land or another galaxy.

Seeing nintendos very lazy attitude lately (NSMBU being the launch game, everything taking forever to come out) I get the feeling they didnt even start developing their Wii U games until a little before E3 (like the eternally pushed back pikmin 3) so I doubt the forthcoming new 3D mario is very new at all if its going to be out by october. I expect a total rehash of an existing 3D mario with some window dressing added. Its the only way they could release it so early.

I get the feeling we have no video or screens or even a reveal of it yet because they know people will be pissed its a rehash/port and they want to wait as long as possible while passively implying its an all new game by being vague saying '3d mario' hoping they will get some console sales in before e3 from people hoping for the game (before they realize what it is)

You were dropped on your head as a child weren't you? It would explain so much.