I'm considering buying a Wii U.

#31KAMMYqueenPosted 5/5/2013 3:02:20 AM
CubeTV posted...
I am really interested in getting myself a Wii U. I have never had any *next gen* systems (PS3, 360 and even a Wii irregularly) except for a Wii that I neglected and never played at all. Heck, the disc drive is broke on it so I can't even play it (except for Homebrew) and the only thing I used it for was a replacement GC since that broke. I have one Wii Remote but my older and younger brother also have their own Wii remotes.

Would it be worth getting a Wii U for the following games that interest me (looking at retail games only for right now)?

Batman City (forgot the name)
Call of Duty (Never played a console CoD before. Been playing the DS ones and find them good except for the controls)
Injustice Gods Among U (I have no idea what this game is, but I heard it was good)
Lego City Stories (last Lego game I played was Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 for GC)
Monster Hunter (Never played one before. This looks fun)
Need For Speed Wii U (last NFS game I played was Underground 1 for GC)
New Super Mario Bros. U (never played the Wii one (or even Galaxy). Last one I played was NSMB2 and before that was the DS one. So I'm kinda craving platforming Mario games like a bum for Crack.)
Nintendo Land (I really enjoy minigame collections.)

There were a few more but these are on the top of m head.

yes you should buy a wii U. Monster Hunter alone is a good reason to buy one
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#32msunshinePosted 5/5/2013 3:53:53 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
CubeTV posted...
I am really interested in getting myself a Wii U. I have never had any *next gen* systems (PS3, 360 and even a Wii irregularly) except for a Wii that I neglected and never played at all. Heck, the disc drive is broke on it so I can't even play it (except for Homebrew) and the only thing I used it for was a replacement GC since that broke. I have one Wii Remote but my older and younger brother also have their own Wii remotes.

Would it be worth getting a Wii U for the following games that interest me (looking at retail games only for right now)?

Call of Duty (Never played a console CoD before. Been playing the DS ones and find them good except for the controls)
Injustice Gods Among U (I have no idea what this game is, but I heard it was good)
New Super Mario Bros. U (never played the Wii one (or even Galaxy). Last one I played was NSMB2 and before that was the DS one. So I'm kinda craving platforming Mario games like a bum for Crack.)

There is truth in this.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR
#33Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/5/2013 3:55:14 AM
msunshine posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
CubeTV posted...

There is truth in this.

It is called a blind decision, not truth "no hope"
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#34thisguy12Posted 5/5/2013 4:46:38 AM
Nikra posted...
This board is overfloated with trolls: If you want a serious opinion about the Wii U. This place is the last place to ask about it.

So people who post the truth are automatically considered trolls?
Just keep praising Nintendo blindly.
The sales speak for themselves.
#35msunshinePosted 5/5/2013 7:48:38 AM
thisguy12 posted...
Nikra posted...
This board is overfloated with trolls: If you want a serious opinion about the Wii U. This place is the last place to ask about it.

So people who post the truth are automatically considered trolls?
Just keep praising Nintendo blindly.
The sales speak for themselves.

Why would I let ponies misinform a consumer?
---
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#36DemonDog666Posted 5/5/2013 7:55:27 AM
CubeTV posted...
Thanks. I have noticed that thre were actually a few games I didn't have on that list.

Sonic And Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
*Assassins Creed 3
*Mass Effect 3
*Ninja Gaiden 3
ZombieU
Tekken Tag Team

*Do I need to play the prequels to understand how the story goes?

So that's 14 games. Seems like a pretty good amount. I've decided to get one now. I just have to save up enough money for one. Lol. To all the people that there's nothing out right now, I would have to agree. There's too many that came out at launch.

Do yourself a favor and get a ps3, it's cheaper, it has better versions of most the games you are interested in, it has better online and an account system (also free unlike xbl), it has a way stronger library and brighter immediate future.
#37BoomerTheGreatPosted 5/5/2013 8:06:54 AM
Trolls on the Wii U board progressively get worst and more unintelligent. Since the update the Wii U load times aren't slow. It shows how many people actually own the system. Also the Eshop has a selection of games but im sure TC has made his mind up.
---
Greatness comes from within
#38deathslovePosted 5/5/2013 8:59:36 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
don't listen to the people here , tc. there is a well known conspiracy going on here against the wii u and nintendo.DON'T LISTEN!

i have a wii u and yes there aren't that many good games right now BUT there will be some phenomenal games comming later this year and in the future.

get one , get games that interest you ( like the ones you listed which have exclusive wii u pad features not used in the ps360 versions (!) ) now but remember the wii u for the later games that you won't get on any other system.

getting a wii u now will reward you later.

get the original wii gaqmes and play them on your new wii u.share your experiences with thousands of other wii u users across the world on the great miiverse ! download great vc titles from back in the days like f-zero or super mario world and play them on the wii u pad !

this system has thousands of ways to play and enjoy it.

do it , get it , have more fun !

lol a conspiracy, see how much fanboys make up in their head.
#39msunshinePosted 5/5/2013 9:04:21 AM
deathslove posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
don't listen to the people here , tc. there is a well known conspiracy going on here against the wii u and nintendo.DON'T LISTEN!

i have a wii u and yes there aren't that many good games right now BUT there will be some phenomenal games comming later this year and in the future.

get one , get games that interest you ( like the ones you listed which have exclusive wii u pad features not used in the ps360 versions (!) ) now but remember the wii u for the later games that you won't get on any other system.

get the original wii gaqmes and play them on your new wii u.share your experiences with thousands of other wii u users across the world on the great miiverse ! download great vc titles from back in the days like f-zero or super mario world and play them on the wii u pad !

Conspiracy? No. Just a few ponies that make a lot off troll accounts. Are you monkeyspoon? What about demondog?
---
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#40deathslovePosted 5/5/2013 9:06:32 AM
msunshine posted...
deathslove posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

Conspiracy? No. Just a few ponies that make a lot off troll accounts. Are you monkeyspoon? What about demondog?

I think you would more likely be an alt of a fanboy since your account was created recently. Nice theory though, keep making stuff up in your head to try to reassure yourself. Only proving my point.