Does anyone else hope that the Wii U fails...

#121DarkAdonis123Posted 5/6/2013 8:44:07 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
I hope the industry fails.

Oh s***! We agree on something =)
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#122shaunmePosted 5/6/2013 8:44:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#123Rasputin77Posted 5/6/2013 8:45:23 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
Nikra posted...
habsalltheway33 posted...
...I refuse to believe that this is the best Nintendo has to offer in terms of innovation, value, technological prowess and even marketing.

Another idiot posting here without ever even tried the Wii U. Nothing new there. lol

How are they an idiot? The above comment is pretty much spot on - it cuts through the crap and gets to core of the issue.
-
--

Nikra is a drone.
and drones is the worst.

Nah... insolent children who weren't raised properly, passing judgment on each other in a completely anonymous setting... that's the worst. ;)
---
Wii U board logic: Posting anything that isn't praise = trolling. Defending that action = running to their rescue.
You can't make this s*** up. XD
#124Nerreltron9000Posted 5/6/2013 5:05:40 PM
teehee23 posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
I wish Nintedo could go thirdparty.
I like their games but I don't like their hardware.

I agree.
After this gen Nintendo will have no other choice and then they can focus on games only and make more profits.

Nintendo backing out of hardware means the end of innovation in gaming. If you're fine with playing FPS games with the same dual analog scheme just as it is now until the end of time, I suppose that's not a problem.

Nintendo failing doesn't necessarily mean they'll get their act together. They failed with the Gamecube, and that led to the Wii. So much for that logic.
#125Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/7/2013 6:34:22 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
Nikra posted...
habsalltheway33 posted...
...I refuse to believe that this is the best Nintendo has to offer in terms of innovation, value, technological prowess and even marketing.

Another idiot posting here without ever even tried the Wii U. Nothing new there. lol

How are they an idiot? The above comment is pretty much spot on - it cuts through the crap and gets to core of the issue.
-
--

Nikra is a drone.
and drones is the worst.

Nah... insolent children who weren't raised properly, passing judgment on each other in a completely anonymous setting... that's the worst. ;)

I might raised your mother, so you are like worst of the worst, drone.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#126LordrvPosted 5/7/2013 11:36:09 AM
If Nintendo fails, then all they need to do is kill Sony, and then the Zionists will achieve victory. They will not only control TV, Newspapers, books, and movies, but gaming as well. The goyim will be theirs to control.
#127Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/8/2013 5:39:52 AM
^ stop you racism, people like you don't belong here.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#128nameless0101Posted 5/8/2013 9:30:31 AM
I don't want it to fail, but I do think it deserves to be 3rd place. Nintendo need to realise that the basic features of their consoles (e.g. their online interface) need to catch up before they start to work on the unique features on their console.

What use is having a fancy controller if the rest of the system software is more limited than either the 360 or ps3 which are now both 7 years old.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag DeludedFool
PSN Name also DeludedFool
#129ImGanondorfLolPosted 5/8/2013 9:45:32 AM
No because I'm afraid they'll abandon consoles and put all their focus on handhelds, and I'd never have a console experience for a Nintendo game ever again. People are kidding themselves if they think Nintendo would be putting their games on other platforms when they have their own handheld.