Does anyone else hope that the Wii U fails...

#31AnclationPosted 5/5/2013 4:44:29 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
*Sighs* Another day, another garbage topic full of garbage responses. Good God, when will this crap end?

When the trolls find something worthwhile to do with their lives. In other words never.
#32Numbuh100Posted 5/5/2013 4:48:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33aluminafalconPosted 5/5/2013 4:50:26 AM
How is a system that intergrates your tv, cable and game console a gimmick? I can do practically everything i need for my living room from one simple touch screen interface. sure it doesnt have the horsepower the microsoft or sony will have but the functionality is much better. lol apple tv wishes it did as much as effiecently as the wii u. now if we can get some exclusive game everything will be good
---
fc 2279 7884 6593
#34CyricsServantPosted 5/5/2013 4:57:56 AM
aluminafalcon posted...
How is a system that intergrates your tv, cable and game console a gimmick?

Because the net result of that system is several unique, but ultimately non-compelling, features that the vast majority of us won't use.

I can do practically everything i need for my living room from one simple touch screen interface.

Which is cool conceptually, but how many of us actually expect that to enhance our gaming experience? When (if) I eventually buy the Wii U, I'm never going to bother playing a game from my bathroom or my kitchen. I'm just going to plop down in front of my TV so I can get the big-screen experience.

sure it doesnt have the horsepower the microsoft or sony will have but the functionality is much better.

I don't know about that. Kinect delivers a bunch of novel, though ultimately trivial, features too, like voice command and the ability to scroll through menus without a controller.

I really don't know how any of that improves my gaming experience though. It seems like tech experimentation for novelty's sake imo.
#35rancidpnxPosted 5/5/2013 5:13:13 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
*Sighs* Another day, another garbage topic full of garbage responses. Good God, when will this crap end?

And yet, after reading the very blatant title of the topic, you CHOSE to not only read it, but post in it. I wonder when thi gs like that will end... If a topic seems like "the same old, same old" just remember - you're the one who can always ignore it. Or you can make your own "Nintendo is FANTABULOUS!!!!!!" topic sans "garbage."
#36sonicsonicPosted 5/5/2013 5:34:15 AM
Trollin, trollin, trolling keep them trollers trolling
Trolling the WiiU board. Fanshide.

Don't try too understand em
Just report too the mods to ban them.
Soon we'll be playing new Metroid Prime.
#37icarus231Posted 5/5/2013 5:40:42 AM
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
Nikra is a drone.
and drones is the worst.

deathslove posted...
Nikra is a huge nintendo fanboy who calls people idiots and insults people, gets really mad, and makes things up when someone does not praise and worship the wii U and nintendo.

Duly noted.
-
--

Oh and the trolls come calling someone a drone how typical
#38eternalblue02Posted 5/5/2013 5:42:53 AM
The way the industry has been going lately I wouldn't worry yourself with just Nintendo failing.
#39Ampharos64Posted 5/5/2013 5:52:56 AM(edited)
Not fail, but I think struggling a bit could actually turn out for the best, at least that's what I hope. I love Nintendo which is why I'm often so critical of them - as far as their consoles and software titles for them go, I think they can do better and expect more from them, so if they get a little push which encourages them to do so, it could be good in the long run.

PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I actually hope everyone else fails, to point that new console games would only be made for WiiU, that way you all would be stuck with it muhahahaha

Iwata: "You want game??? You come see ME!!!!"

Haha, I think that could work Ok, too. Nintendo would have so much more competition on their own platform, they'd make some of their best games ever.: )
#40BeerOnTapPosted 5/5/2013 5:55:38 AM
No but I hope you fail.